Chapter : 6

Stars POV :
I gave him a thumbs up and a smile... but was it real?... I contained what I'd really felt. Sadness. I couldn't explain why or how I felt it , but it was there .

I turn around to marco , who is hand in hand with Jackie . They look so perfect together . Their smiling and laughing with each other , they look genuinely happy together .

Even if i could smile at that moment , not even my mouth wouldnt allow it . Marco looked back at me and smiled at me , he was so cute .my heart started beating faster and faster... but why ?

I muster up a smile , but it wasn't a real smile . I sigh and turn around to leave .as I walk through the dark on the streets of echo creek . It was silent , maybe too silent... even if a hole carnival was taking place where I was , I couldn't hear it cause in was too deep in my thoughts .

What was that back there ?

Marcos POV :
Jackie grabbed my arms and we spun around the ice ring , kinda like what I did with Star . But it wasn't .

Come on Marco , stop thinking about Star ! Your with Jackie now !

" haha.." Jackie laughs/giggles cutely . " what's so funny ?" Marco asks nervously as he thought he messed up . " oh nothing . Can't I laugh with my boyfriend ?" Jackie says with a sweet grin .

OMG !!! Marco diaz you are so IN !!! I can't believe it.... I CANT FUCKING BELIEVE IT !!! SHE CALLED ME HER BOYFRIEND!!!! YESSSSS , IM DIED ON THE INSDIE !!!

Yet Marco , somehow managed to keep it cool on the outside .

Time skip :
Marco and Jackie have a romantic evening together. They glide through the ice ring and dance in Sync . The moon about gave them enough light to see each other . " I'm having a really good time diaz." Jackie says as she turns to face Marco and looks at him in a serious and sweet look .
" ya me too !" Marco says with a smile.

They didn't know it but they slowly moved closer to each other .

Stars POV :
I've been walking around town , trying to clear my mind , but I can't... it's filled with thoughts about Marco. I can't shake the thought of how he is doing with Jackie .

Curiosity got the best of me and I somehow found myself going to the ice ring and seeing how Marco is doing.