Chapter 2: The Wedding

One Month Later

        The morning started out like any. But I hated that I had to get up at 6:00AM. And I honestly hated it. I was with Colleen at this cabin she took me to so we could just go right over to Colleen's house that is being up for sale. Which she hasn't sold yet. But Colleen's parents, Richard and Caroline North were already there at the house waiting.

     Colleen drove us up in her Lincoln Aviator. And I had just thought of nothing but getting to her house so we all could get ready. Colleen has five bridesmaids including me. And their all her nieces. Colleen's sister has a lot of daughters so this was expected. There's Hailey, Hilary, Jennifer and Maya Greer. Colleen's sister, Kathleen had two husbands and recently divorced. And now she has four daughters. Her first husband she didn't have any children but her last she had four daughters.

     I was in the backseat of the car along with the girls. And I had stayed right here and I just lost my mind the second we got to Colleen's house that Christopher had claimed was the house of his childhood. And I saw the moving sign and I just stared at how nice the house was. When we went there, she had explained that Christopher is not home because he stayed over a friend's house last night and from there he will be with the rest of the party which is at my house with dad.

        Inside the house was actually very beautiful. It is just a little bit smaller than mine. And Colleen already found her parents inside the house and made fresh tea. And I just thought that today my dad is going to be married to Colleen and I got to get through with this wedding. Mom had a makeup stylist to come and do everyone's makeup. And I just couldn't believe it. And also our hair was being done by a hair designer named Peggy.

All the bridesmaids dresses were hanging up in the pantry. And I had just sat at one of the tables even though people were going insane about the dresses and the makeup. And I just sat there and I kinda admired Colleen for being so beautiful and how amazing she looked. The photographers were already there and I smiled at it. And I just thought how the entire morning might be slow. But of course afterwards, her makeup stylist, Dave had done each and every bridesmaids makeup. When he did my makeup I felt like my face was being used like art. And I remember having eyeshadow the same color that matched my dress. And I just stared at how the mascara appeared on me. And I just looked at how Peggy designed our hair in a specific way that is to wear our hair in a sided fancy messy ponytail. And took ribbons to tie our hair at the end.

While Colleen was in her bathroom about to get into her wedding dress. All five of us decided to get into our dresses. I took mine out and it was just right out gorgeous. The color was lavender. And the lavender was beyond beautiful. It's not yellow but it's beautiful. And it had a one sided shoulder thing and the color was a faded thing and it went to my knees in the front but the back was long. And it showed a bit of my cleavage. And I got into the dress shoes that were the same color as the dress.

Once Colleen came out of the bathroom we saw her in her gown that was beyond beautiful and her mother cried almost of happiest joyful tears. And I definitely did love to see my future stepmother look so fancy. And who knows she and my dad may be together forever. But I wish it could forever never. And I stared at how the veil flowed down past her gown that also flowed from behind her like a never ending waterfall. And I heard her sister, Kathleen in such a happy moment that she had gone crazy. Once the lavender tulip was placed nicely in my hair as I allowed myself to fix, Hilary and Hailey helped me which I thanked them. It took us at least five hours to get ready before heading to the cathedral.

While outside we all got in the white limousine. And Colleen's parents and Kathleen helped her with the gown to walk out in. Hailey is seventeen, Hilary is sixteen, Jennifer fourteen and Maya is eleven. And Colleen's goddaughter, Anastasia Smith is the flower girl and she's only five.