Chapter 8: The Movies

      I had just gotten out of the shower and I had my towel wrapped around me and I was still looking forward for tonight. So Patrick and I decided on going to see an old 1930's movie that is Dracula.

I just looked at the time that read, 6:45PM.

      Once I took out my blow dryer out, I began to dry my hair as my hair was blowing all over the place. And I had then, dropped my towel to the bathroom floor. And I took my strapless pink bra and my thong putting it on as I stared at my pale reflection. And I then just took my comb, combing through my nicely smelled fresh hair like my watermelon shampoo. And I just enjoyed staring at this face that my mother always called beautiful since I was very small.

       I just stared at my straight hair falling to the middle of my back. And I smiled at how this night will look. An obviously great night that I been looking for since I asked how Patrick felt. And he was so forward when I did ask him. And I know Christopher is going to be resentful. But of course, dad is still at the hospital. And I'm guessing he's got a surgery he is doing. And I don't know how my father does it. I did call him and he wished me luck with Patrick.

     Colleen made tacos so we had good fresh tacos that were delicious. I had then just smiled about how grateful I am to have Colleen cook. And this all happened before the shower. And I just had Christopher ignoring me all night since dinner which was at 5:30. And I just grinned thinking about it. And it very much pissed me off at how Christopher was ghosting me. Acting like I was invisible whenever I spoke.

       I stared at my eyes looking somewhat drowsy. And I had washed my face and then I had took out my perfume that was in the drawer in the bathroom which I noticed was used more than frequent. Only 'cause I never use this perfume. It's in here for connivence. And I stared at it and it could have been used on a full dose.

    "What the hell?" I mumbled, staring at my perfume. And then it came to me...

      Christopher...

          I guarantee that after sex, he allowed April to use my perfume. But why would he do that when he knows when I hate when he or anyone touches my things without asking? I roll my eyes, growling to myself. It's either that or Christopher sprayed the bathroom with it because he admires the smell being my smell. And April using my perfume is very fucking likely.

      I sprayed my perfume on myself giving myself a strong scent no matter what. I hope Patrick thinks I smell nice. And I hope he likes how I look. And then I became curious on how to do my hair. Up or down? But I just stared at my reflection deciding. No, I'm definitely wearing my hair in a low bun. And some Bobbi pins to held keep it in place and then I used some hairspray to keep my hair in place.

     I smiled and grabbed my top that was straps of a dark blue top above my waist as I wore Biggs waisted dark jeans that matched my top. I even had these dark dressy shoes to wear. And then I decided to put on some makeup like powder foundation, light eyeshadow, mascara and this cinnamon lipgloss. And I just hooked on my necklace that shined along with these beautiful big looped silver earrings.

    Once I entered out of the bathroom, I found Christopher standing there as he was like...waiting for me for whatever reason. I was startled, and he stared at me...waiting in the hall right by the bathroom. He choked as I came out and I knew it was him purposely antagonizing me.

    "What?" I spat.

    "Are you seriously wearing...that much?" He kept making fake coughs. "What do you think Patrick is gonna be attracted by that?"