Chapter 5: Vixens

Chapter 5: Vixens

I entered the football field, jogging with my tight cheerleading outfit in red and white colors of our school known as the VIXENS. Because that is what our school is known for. And plus, the Vixens mean everything nothing like the Rebels. And they honestly can't do anything that's how awful they are.

I went onto our large field making myself feel very confident which I am. Or so I think. I run with my shoes on and I got my hair up in that high ponytail again wearing short short booty shorts under my uniform. And I approached to Victoria who had her hair in a very high tight bun. I stare at Peach and Victoria as we greet.

I grinned at the entire field and there is the Vixen Queen, Amber Glossy who is fucking annoying and a bitch. She waited amongst us all to go and start stretching work out before we do cheers and our routines. I threw down my water bottle and allowing the burning sun to hit my face and I sat down stretching out my arms and legs. Something I been good at doing since dancing when I was seven to fifteen.

I exhaled as I leaned my waist up to the side over my left leg, bending over like a ballet dancer. My toes pointing. It was hot outside I swear I could feel sweat mist on my forehead already. And I haven't done any cheers yet.

    I got involved in cheerleading my Freshman year and I remember running home to tell mom. Since my mom was a cheerleader as well through middle school and high school. And Mandy and Victoria were pros at it like I was when we tried out. However, Peach wasn't so great but she improved. And plus her mother Mrs. Andrea Golightly wasn't so happy of Peach being on the cheerleading team. She wasn't proud of her at all mostly because Peach did it behind her back and then one day Peach returned home wearing the Vixen uniform. And plus Peach had her hair up in a high ponytail that was purely amazing.

     Sometimes I wish that Amber would get hit by a bus. Like Regina played by Rachel McAdams in Mean Girls. Only because Amber is exactly like that. Uptight, snobbish, clingy and a fucked up bitch with daddy issues and her mom doesn't care what she does. Amber thinks Logan is hot while Christopher is at the same time. For four years I had to put up with Amber's shit. And plus, Amber treats me like I'm under an evaluation.

     But Amber is the Queen of the Vixens. So might as well. So since school got out I been on this field. Christopher stayed after as well for two reasons because he decided to join the Football team and also because I got cheerleading practice and dad and Colleen made it very clear he has to take me home. So I hope he didn't forget. But since he joined the football team that means he will talk to Luke, Logan and even Aaron. But all of this drives me crazy.

      Usually I can handle Santa Monica hot weather but today it's just hot. It feels to be upper eighties now. In November. And it's just hot today. And annoying. How am I supposed to concentrate with heat like this? I can hardly stand at all. I can't even believe it's so hot out. Now I regret drinking that sparkling water. I need a straight out water. I should just join boxing in the future if good vitamins we drink help.

      Amber always makes us cheer outside on the field so the jocks can see our routines and see us...look sexy. In her words.

     And that's S-E-X-Y! I don't need a sex tape or a loss of a V card to cheer and look hot as a cheerleader. Every girl deserves something in life. And I guess being the Vixen cheerleader. Maybe someday I'll have Amber and be the one in her spot as the Queen of the Vixens. I may wave my pom poms all the time and get flipped and turned and thrown. But I like being in cheerleading. I feel confident and exactly who I want to be.

    Free.

        I sat there, starting to beginning of stretching routine with Peach and Victoria. Victoria just rolled her eyes at Amber. I felt the need to pour my water on her. But if you could say. Amber is pretty. But I won't say. She must have her bedroom into a castle where she has cats as her slaves and is waited on hand and foot and eats her dinner on a stone table with gold and diamond treasure. Amber is the enemy. I cannot stand this girl.