Chapter 29: Slumber Party!

        Arriving at The Golightly Mansion felt like a castle. Of course, I have known her parents since we were eleven. Richard Golightly originally comes from England. He was born and raised there. He moved to Santa Monica after he got promoted and then he met Andrea and they married on the fifth of August 1994 and in 2002 they had Peach. But they both came from rich families. And this mansion is beyond beautiful. Let me just explain this mansion...

   The mansion is filled with sixteen bathrooms, eighteen bedrooms, a large dining room, one sitting room upstairs and another downstairs that is basically a basement connected to the door to a wine cellar. And also the music room. Six guest bedrooms. And a ball room where they host their cocktail parties. The parties Peach has told me about daily. But maybe one day I can experience it. But also the staff that works here is the Butler, Angus and two maids, Maria and Tonya. And then there is the cook, Helen Smithers. And every single one is nice. Peach is treated like a princess by them and I find it strange.

     As I walked in, Angus took my jean jacket and my bag along with Peach's purse and car keys. A silver tray was right in front of me and he offered some nice fondue.

   "Thank you, Gus. This is fabulous. We are gonna have the best night." Peach giggled, taking the tray with us up the stairs. But before we could, the sliding doors to the dining hall opened and it appeared to be Richard Golightly.

He cleared his throat and Peach turned around quickly and she gave her father the craziest look that I know I could never look at my dad like that.

   "Yes, daddy? What is the complaint?" She smiled at him now while his stern face looked at her and he looked happily over at me.

    He stood like a gentleman.

    "Dear Peach, there is no complaint. I just wanna make sure you and Emma get settled in okay before the others get here." Mr. Golightly said.

  "Oh daddy please...we are fine. So tell mommy that everything is under control. We've had plenty of slumber parties and nothing bad has ever happened..." she smiled that I knew was definitely her being her Queen self.

   "Okay. I'm just making sure." He said.

"Well thank you, daddy. Because right now this is night I been looking forward to for such a long time. So no interruptions. Unless it's an emergency." She gave the most evil grin. "Tootles."

Peach pulled me with her. And the only thing I know is her father, Richard Golightly is not as stern as my dad. But it's not her father that is the devil. It's her mother that holds the rules. Andrea Golightly is basically Bellatrix Lestrange. But worse. Peach's mother has morals. And she is all about herself and the kindness of being rich and hoping her daughter will graduate and go to a very big nice college like Princeton and then she can have a career like the rich girl she is meant to be. And hopes Peach in the future will marry a rich guy like her father. But I don't think Peach is dumb to go old fashion and marry for money.

Peach dragged me right up the long staircase that seemed forever. And then she brought us right into her bedroom as I said before is like a bedroom for a princess. But I was curious of what we would be doing tonight. But as it looks Peach got it all prepared.

"Well tonight... is going to be the best." She giggled once she closed her door. "We will do our makeup, hair, nails, gossip, eat ice cream and pizza, watch sad movies and do facial masks. And the best talk about boys." She finished.

"Well it sounds exciting. Except for the talk about boys part." I looked down and I sat myself over on the chair and Peach changed her smile, knowing why I rather not talk about boys.