Chapter 19: Café Shop/ Christmas Shopping

Inside Gerald's Coffee Café was the busiest I've seen. Christopher brought us here so we can actually talk. We're actually alone. There's no distractions. And nothing is coming between us. But I can't help but wonder and ask myself if what we're doing is wrong? Mandy worshipped and praised the idea that Christopher and I slept together. If she isn't judging me then is this a bad thing what Christopher and I are doing?

The café smelled liked an extra dose of caffeine. And it filled my desires of thirst. And I hadn't been able to tell myself of what is to happen between Christopher and me. We both sat down at one of the small tables and it was nice. We were sitting by the window we were able to see right out to the mall's parking lot.

Christopher and I ordered our usuals. And just like that coffee was the best thing in the house here. I been wanting to work at a coffee shop for song but I am desiring it. And the thing is I could definitely take orders. I mean I should have a job since I'm sixteen. But dad would prefer if I finish school first. I think he wants me to go for an actual career. But sometimes in back of my mind I don't want to. I rather do whatever it is I want. I could work at an office. Or be anything. I have so much I rather do. Work in fashion or anything that is creative. So I been thinking of it.

Everything about Christopher is amazing. I couldn't possibly imagine life without him. Who am I without him? He's the one I turn to when I feel lost. I know he's my stepbrother and we shouldn't think of being together like this. Especially sneaking around together... but it's impossible for me. But no matter what the feelings... I love him. And I can't stop myself from thinking about the night we had together. I love him very badly. And everything about him drives me insane. I know he is the only person I belong with. And deep down I just wish I could have him to myself. But I know I can't.

"Christopher, how do you really feel about me?" I asked, when the waitress brought us over our coffee cups.

"Emma, I know that I have done bad things to you. I don't even know how to tell you how sorry I am..." he said. "But last night....I enjoyed it. And it's wrong to do to April. But I might breakup with her. But you gotta give me time."

Sipping my coffee I said, raising a brow. "Your breaking up with her for me?"

"Yes, because I don't think we ever can be just....stepbrother and stepsister. Your impossible to stop thinking about. Your all I think of." He admitted.

I took a drink from my coffee allowing it to go down my throat. And Christopher gave me a little smile. I am in love with his smile. His gray eyes were heaven. I just wanted to kiss him. With no words asked, I stroked his cheek and he ended up pulling me in for a kiss. I kissed his lips long and hard. I immediately went directly at him and attacked his lips.

"Christopher, how come you're reading Emma?" I asked.

He chuckled, placing down his cup. "I know I told you To Kill a Mockingbird is boring junk. But I actually love anything classic. Jane Austen or even Emily Brontë' is amazing."

I sighed.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I said in a small laugh. I grabbed his hand, rubbing it with mine.

As I have known was a month ago when Peach and I were looking for Patrick's number that time. And on his shelf laid the famous classical books. And a few days ago I saw him at school in the library. It was Tuesday. And he was reading Emma like he was obsessed with it. As if he's read it a million times. Like how I've read To Kill a Mockingbird a million times. And I guess Christopher and I have a lot in common. And I can relate on liking something. Especially right here. And right now I gain a smile on my face.