Chapter 7: Washing Car

I thought of how ridiculous the weekend has been. Christopher and I actually made up. And when the week was passing I was still resenting him due to dating April while I'm in love with him. April has been over every day or he is out with her everyday. Their even in school making out by April's locker like crazy. And I heard rumors that the peers have given them a ship name which actually sucks.

     Chrispril. And I hate it to death. Amber adores them together while she is still having Logan tagging along with her in her presence. And I just think it's ridiculous that Peach hasn't tried talking to Logan.

     But for the whole week after school I would have to watch Christopher and April make out like crazy. Whether it be on the sofa in the sitting room, in the kitchen, on the patio, in the bathroom or in Christopher's room. But if April goes in his room he has to keep the door open which dad and Colleen made strictly clear. Don't worry...no more sex noises from them. Thank god. But it doesn't mean they haven't done it in other places, like Christopher's car. Or even in April's bedroom cause one night Christopher left in the middle of the night and didn't come home until six in the morning. I only knew cause I watched him leave at eleven. He snuck out. And then he came back at six, waking me up with his headlights. And dad was at work and Colleen sleeps like a bear in hibernation. So I would think he went over to April's and snuck in her room where they probably banged for hours.

But since tonight is Saturday I can relax because April is not in sight. At breakfast he mentioned to Colleen that April was actually over Amber's since her father, Mr. Fields is away on a business trip and April wanted to have a day with her cousin. Which I think is fair. April seems like a free spirited girl. Who likes to do whatever and whenever and wants her freedom sometimes and respect for space.

It is eleven and of course dad was at work and Colleen was also at work because she had to show a house as a real estate agent. And of course, dad texted me to help Christopher paint his room, which of course I agreed. To get more time alone with Christopher when April isn't around. We haven't had alone time that much. But today we do.

I was in my room after finishing chapter twenty is of To Kill a Mockingbird. And I then I looked out my window, with the drapes out of the way. And it was hot outside there was Christopher outside, working on dad's old 1983 Chevy truck that hasn't been in a good condition. Christopher offered to help try to fix it. So all morning he has been outside, working on it. A vehicle that is not his own. The hood was open and there he was with no shirt on and I saw his muscles and biceps perfectly clear.

How was I not to stare? God, he is hot. My stomach clenches just wanting him and my hear stops every time I see those gray eyes. And I just keep seeing him in my mind...kissing me. Which hasn't happened and won't happen. Unfortunately it's all just a fantasy.

I just looked at him fixing the truck with those arms and they looked beyond strong. I stared at the truck being jealous how I can't even feel him touch me. But he does it to April everyday. And more jealousy raves in through me. But every fight, argument or disagreement that Christopher and I had...it was nothing but sexual attention. I felt the very unusual electricity run between us. I'm sure he doesn't feel it. But it is in there.

      There is a connection. He cannot dent it at all in his head. And I just stared at how beautiful he is. And I just wish I could beg for him. Every single part of him. And then I just stared with my window opened. Coming from the garage he had strange R&B Hip POP music playing. Which isn't new.

      He had sweat just on the back of his neck. And then I just had stared at him as if I was admired by him. And I zoned back to reality and I noticed he saw me staring. So to avoid the fact I was staring at him I just smiled to him. And I waved.