Chapter 4: School

Chapter 4: School

       Monday's was always the worst. Sometimes I just never want to wake up at all and just sleep. A girl like me deserves her beauty sleep. My alarm went off three times already. I am going to hate today because dad isn't driving me to school anymore. Christopher is. I mean I could always have Mandy or Peach drive me. But they don't live so close to me except Victoria. It's just she and Luke are constantly making out in her car like two wild maniacs.

But I guess I can handle driving with Christopher. He is my stepbrother. So why the hell not? Since yesterday I have not been able to stop thinking about him. And I hate how I am in love with my stepbrother. In someways people just won't understand it. Christopher is like the perfect guy I picture myself dating. But whenever I see him... I want nothing but to kiss him without thinking. But I learned not to throw myself at guys. I stare at him all the time, sure. But it's my infatuation with him that's the issue. But I cannot get him out of my head. It's like destiny. Something Peach doesn't believe in.

I jump out of my bed and I smash that snooze and I immediately start getting dressed for school. I grab what I'm going to wear. I decide on white jeans and a red laced shirt sleeve dressy top. But I think I should take a shower before I get dressed. I run directly into the bathroom and shutting it. I turn the shower on and start to strip myself of my pajamas. And I step in the shower nude.

I let the water sprinkle down my arms, shoulders, legs, and head of course. My hair getting drenched and soaked. I washed my hair with my rich coconut conditioner and watermelon shampoo. I then washed my body from head to toe. And I begin to him myself a song. And then I just break out into tune. The words seem to be calm and mellow. But beautiful. I always loved Kelly Pickler. But as the water fell down my head, it sounded like rain you hear outside.

I gotta keep remembering that I can't take long showers in the morning because I'm not sure if wether or not Christopher could ruin my time in here. And I'm also not sure if he'll get tired of waiting and then just take off in his Mercedes Benz. The Mercedes Benz I still don't find his style. And if he dares has his breakfast before I do he better not leave without me and then I'm stuck walking. So I need to jump in out of here.

After I had washed my hair and body while still singing I had shaved my legs and then I got out of the shower, wrapping my towel around my naked body. I took my comb and started to comb through my wet hair. And then I decided to wrap my hair up in a towel while I painted my fingernails maroon. And then I took my blow dryer out and began to blow dry my hair. Every section every different way. My hair blew all over the place. I did it in a different section as my hair flipped over.

I had taken my brush and began brushing through my hair. Getting through every snarl and knot through my hair. And then I took my hair tying it up in a high ponytail. I took a red ribbon making it into a bow right at the top of my high ponytail. Well because I have cheerleading practice today I need to wear my hair up.

I looked directly at my reflection and I put on some makeup. And then I threw my towel into the laundry hamper. And then I put on my panties and bra and then my white jeans and red laced dressy shirt. So I had opened the bathroom door and as I was coming out of it without thinking about anything I had quickly bumped into Christopher.

"Oh I'm so sorry." I apologized quickly, as if I did it on purpose and then I just caught the glimpse of his gray eyes.

"Completely my fault." He tried taking the blame. "But it's fine, Em."

I love the way he says my nickname. It came off his tongue in such a sexy way. And nobody gives me this attract like he does. And everything about him was complete charm. And I do love seeing him like this. I saw him in nothing but his boxers. I assume that's how he slept. And I just thought of nothing but what he would look like naked. And I wanted to kiss him until he'd begged me for more. I'd kiss him so hard that he would never forget.