Chapter 23: New Years Eve Ball

Chapter 23: NewYears Eve Ball

                 E M M A: 🌹

    The first thing that I did was just stay directly at my dresser, staring at my reflection. I am extremely nervous tonight. I was worried if I will look good. Will I be ugly? Will I fall? Is the dress perfect? What's going to happen tonight? At least I'm not the only one feeling left out 'cause I don't have a boyfriend.

    Well technically I do. My boyfriend is my stepbrother. But it's secret and no one knows. Well Mandy does but she only thinks we slept together and that's it. I didn't tell her anything else because I think Christopher wants it to be secret. So I'm gonna leave it as that.

     I been pacing back and forth in my room all day with the worst butterflies. I never been so anxious in my life. And I just felt like I might throw up. Maybe I shouldn't go. But I know Mandy and Peach wouldn't want me to bail. And also, dad wants me to go. Which makes this even harder. And Christopher wants me to walk in with him. I think he's a bit anxious because he's single and I can't help but wonder if he regrets breaking up with April. But he tells me he's actually glad. But I don't think he is.

I just had to calm down and know that I need to shower. I know dad's shift ends earlier because another surgeon has been given the patient so I assume dad will be getting home soon. And I wanna be ready before he gets home. And so with that said, I got out of my clothes I currently have on and then I took my dark blue robe placing it on my nude body, tying the string around my waist.

I went into my walk-in closet, pulling out my gown I had hanging up. I decided to bring it out, lying it flat on my bed. And I stared down at my gown lying on my bed and it definitely is beautiful. And as beautiful as anything, I'm glad I have this gown and didn't need to go shopping at a rich high class prom dress store like Victoria had to do weeks prior.

I knew tonight, I have to look my best. And so, I have left my gown out along with panties and a strapless bra. I had left my room, and went to the bathroom to run my shower. But on the way, I grabbed a towel from the towel closet and then I went into the bathroom, shutting the door. And once I was in, I took my hair out of the low ponytail I had tied back in my head. And I allowed my hair to fall down lose. And then I opened the shower glass door to turn on the shower and I watched the water sprinkle down into the shower. I took off my black fuzzy slippers and took my robe, hanging it up. And then I had gotten up in the shower and I closed the glass door.

I only thought of how tonight will be. I allowed the water to pour down on top of me. And I had my entire body soaked as my hair was drenched. I had put that famous shampoo in my hair that was the scent of strawberries. And then I put hair conditioner in my hair, massaging my scalp and lathering. And just as my hair was rinsed, I washed every inch of my body from the neck down with lemons scent of body soap.

I had hummed myself a little tune while the water poured down on me. And I just allowed feeling my tight muscles Olsen with the hot water hitting my shoulders, my back and trickling down my body. And once I was finished, I had turned off the shower and I opened the door and took my towel wrapping it around me. And once I got out, I had looked at my reflection through the misty mirror.

My hair was beyond soaked and I took my other towel to dry my hair with. And I took out my brush that was in the drawer and I started to just comb my hair and then brush my wet hair. As soon as I did that I went to find that perfume I usually keep in here and I swear that April used it multiple times after she and Christopher would have sex. But I honestly don't care now. Their broken up and Christopher says he has no interest of getting back together with her. And he told me this a couple days ago when he took me to San Diego. And he told me for six days. And he said it yesterday when we were making dinner together which is something we never do. And I think Colleen was shocked just as much as we were.