Chapter 37: Seventeen

      The whole summer flew by a lot sooner than I thought. The summer started off with hanging by the pool, and going to a smoothie shop. Christopher and I had a lot of alone time together because our parents would be at work. And Christopher and I would have a date night. We would go out to the movies together. And we would get that big size of popcorn and just enjoy the night together. And then we even went to the carnival together. And we went on the Ferris wheel, and many roller coasters. And we washed Christopher's black Mercedes Benz.

    We took plenty of photos together. And my Polaroid camera we took pictures of ourselves. Of us kissing. Or just us being intimate. And we had a great summer and we didn't get caught like my fear is. Because my anxiety flares up whenever I imagine us getting caught. But we haven't.

   And my summer was all about my relationship with Christopher. And it is the most fun I had all summer. And I would never want to keep away from Christopher if someone told me to. Peach and I haven't been talking much. She did apologize for what she did at Christopher's graduation. But lately we haven't been speaking. Peach went away for the summer to Australia. This is the first summer I've spent without Peach.

     And in my head, all I think about is Christopher going away to college. And I just worry that he will go to college and forget about me. But he's been promising that he will visit me every weekend and call and text everyday when he's in San Francisco. And to be fair...that's what I want while he's away. And we can FaceTime and Skype.

  Victoria and Mandy both been calling me everyday while Peach is in Australia with her parents. And Victoria and Logan been spending so much time together. On Instagram they post so many photos. And it's just plain out cute. And Mandy and Aaron also are spending a lot of time together which I adore. And here I am spending my summer vacation with Christopher.

    I have seen mom this summer at least. We been talking while going shopping. Dad has been working at the hospital as the surgeon he is. And Colleen has been showing plenty of houses this summer. And here I am, waiting to become the seventeen year old I am dreaming to be.

    But there was this special romantic time I had in July. It was the fifth. Christopher had decided he wanted to have given me a date besides just the corny typical things like carnival and movies. Ty had set us up to go to his parents cabin in the woods by a beautiful pond. We told our parents that I was spending the night with Victoria and he said he was staying with Ty. And when my dad and Colleen were both at work that's when we left.

    It was actually quite beautiful. It was a beautiful place. Inside seemed a lot bigger than it looks from outside. We actually cooked. But Christopher of course as he is...wanted to be the cook for once. And so he had cooked a nice dinner of a lovely barbecue steak. And we just sat at the table with candles. And I thought it was lovely Ty would let us do this. And of course that day I remember going crazy in the shower and so I couldn't resist anymore than Christopher could. So we had probably the most passionate sex in the shower of how I liked it.

      And that night we decided to go to the pond right where we had another moment together and I swear Christopher fucked my brains out. And then it started to rain that night. And we lied in the sitting room by the warm fire. And at first we were just talking and then it led into kissing. And then the next minute we just removed our clothes and then we made love. And it was so perfect and passionate.

     So my summer was in fact the greatest time I ever had. It was the summer romance of my life.

~

   Four Months Later

       September came around a lot faster. I think I woke up to Marshmallow panting in my face. But I held my breath and tried not to breathe in. Today marks my seventeenth birthday. It feels like yesterday was my sixteenth birthday. And yesterday like dad got married to Colleen.