Chapter 10: Gas Station & Mugged

11:57

        The rain was hitting down on the windows and of course my mind was going insane. I just thought of nothing but trying my best and my hardest to wonder how it all came over me. And all I just thought of everything was about me trying to get back. I remained still and Logan kept looking over at me a few times. He seemed to be checking if I was okay.

I honestly couldn't believe it was almost midnight. I wondered what Christopher was doing. And I just thought being in this car made me more sick so plenty of times I forced Logan to pull over so I could throw up outside and he definitely felt bad for me. My curls got wet and my hair turned back to its straight long self from the rain. And I just remained silent most of the way. But I wanted to know everything about him and April.

"Are you okay?" He finally asked while going at thirty miles on the freeway.

"Yes," I muttered.

The rain continued hitting down on the windows of his beautiful Ferrari. And he sped down the freeway on route 24. And I just breathed. Forgetting how Santa Monica gets rain quite like this. I just stared out my side of the window for a bit, but I was a bit cold, but I remained silent. The rain was kind of relaxing. I reached for my phone to check for the weather and I looked up San Diego's weather and it said intense storm.

Oh shit.

Christopher is in San Diego with April. I'm worried about him being out there like that. I just rolled my eyes of an 'oh well' sigh. And I just put my phone away and I think Logan noticed how fidgety I was being. As if I was badly anxious. I was terrified of it all being what it was. I stared at Logan for a brief moment. And he smiled a bit, knowing I stared at him. He definitely wasn't drunk. What is it that Peach sees in him?

    "What's going on?" He asked me, looking straight at the road, paying honest attention with his ears only to listen.

   "San Diego is having a bad storm. I'm just worried 'cause that's where Christopher is." I said, sitting up straight with my legs crossed.

    "So I see." He commented. And then he cleared his throat and I could tell Christopher was like a competition. "So how did Christopher end up with my ex?"

     I chuckled at first, loving how it sounded to call April his ex after knowing she did nothing but cheat on him with Luke. And that's why Logan is so angry at Luke. Resentful at him for sleeping with his girlfriend at the time. But Logan knows this he needs to tell Victoria. Because if I tell her I'll never be able to allow myself to do it.

    "I wish I knew." I replied to him, he didn't seem to care otherwise. "He just one day was making out with her."

    He gripped tightly onto his steering wheel. "He reminds me of myself of how I was when I first started dating April." He said. "Excited, cautious, possessive, compassionate and emotional but fearful."

   I gulped, only knowing he was beyond right. And I wondered if there was a part of Logan who wanted April back.

    "Do you miss dating April?"

    "Not a tag bit. After what she did to me I can hardly stand seeing her face in the school hallways. But what makes it worse is seeing Luke all happy with Victoria when I know what he has done and is doing to her behind her back..." he hesitated at the end.

   "Logan, you gotta tell her. She doesn't deserve the lies. She's my friend but you gotta tell her." I tried convincing him.

    He smirked softly and his voice became full of sarcasm. "No, Emma. I can't. It's not my place. If Luke loves her he'll be honest with her. Besides, I threatened him I would...."