Chapter 11: Bonfire

Chapter 11: Bonfire

                 C H R I S T O P H E R: 🥀

The second I pulled out of her, I thought I couldn't be at my highest as I have been at this moment, the moan had escaped April's mouth, and I made sure that it was perfectly fine and unseen.

I caught my breath and she sighed but she remained to press her kisses to my lips long and soft. But I just thought of how I just wanted to stay still here like this, but of course I knew it was impossible due to the idea of being on the side of nowhere from it all. In the backseat of my car.

But I'm gonna rewind a bit.

~~~~~~~~~~

8:14pm

      I pulled right into the driveway of where the Fields live right after I dropped Emma at that ridiculous party. I rolled my eyes thinking about it. But I pulled in with the headlights off. It took April only a second to actually run out. If I said I wasn't into April I be lying. I know about Crawford High and I know exactly how the girls think. But April is the only girl I think of. Every time we talk, it means a lot, every time we argue or debate, it becomes like a game. Like playing the lacrosse. And I have had many thoughts about what April expects of me.

I decided on taking her to San Diego where my friends back there are holding this bonfire. And the bonfire parties are great there in San Diego especially if Ty and Tom are there. Patrick being there might scare me. But of course, it's not like I don't care. Deep down Patrick is still my best friend. And of course I don't like thinking of him just coming along to just put his hands on anything he pleases. I know that Patrick has told Emma nothing but lies. Lies about me, I'm sure of. But none of that matters 'cause I honestly don't wish to argue or think about it.

Of course I had gotten directly to the driveway which was on Brooke Avenue and the driveway is very narrow unlike the driveway I usually pull in and out of. But of course, I had pulled up slowly. And by then, I guess April actually leaving out of her house must have been a big deal to her father, let alone her mother. But more likely her father. Garret Fields is definitely one of the wealthiest men around. And April's mother, Libby Fields is the twin sister to Amber's mother, Liddy Glossy. And I gotta say April and Amber look like sisters and not cousins.

I always hate having to talk to April's father only because I feel like he can see right through me. And last week when I met him, it definitely had made him look perfect compared to my stepfather. Even though my father died things have been just me being my mother and me. But of course others have accused my mother not setting a good example for me when she didn't marry after my father died. But then there's the stern Mr. Fields. And I think of April being perfect when he claims his daughter is anything but perfect.

     Mrs. Fields is very standoffish but also a person who wants to know a lot of things. Which I desire never to leak any information to anyone. But April declares that is just how she is. But the second I watched April walk out of the house after giving her father a hug and she quickly had come to my car and excitingly, April had skipped her way.

    April was wearing the thick makeup that she knew I liked. But mostly, April was dressed in a black thin laced dress that was knee length as she wore nylons and her hair was in two braids that was Dutch. And her mascara was on thick. And once she got in, I could smell her strong perfume that smelled like the same one Emma wears.

      I kept thinking of Emma since I dropped her off. Worried for her being at a party. She hasn't even been to one before. I think Edward told me about me that Mandy had Halloween parties and Christmas parties. But of course, Emma hasn't gone to an actual high school party. I guarantee Logan Duvall is there, trying to hit off of everything. Every little thing April has told me is true. But Emma seemed captivated by him when I saw her talking to him on the school's football field. But she claims their only friends. But of course not, Logan looks at Emma like she's a piece of an ass for him. For his pleasure. And if he'd ever put his hands on her...I'd lose my mind. Forget Patrick. Logan is the King of players. At Crawford High at least.