2. Evil twins!

Elizabeth's POV:

We end up running a little late for school, so I had to finish eating in the car while mom constantly asked questions to make sure I didn't forget any home work or books back home.

"Are you sure you have everything baby girl." she asks for like the hundredth time. "Yes mummy, I do." I reply subtly rolling my eyes knowing she could scold me for it.

"Alright baby." she says as we pull into the school driveway. "Remember what we talked about this morning sweetie, take care and have a nice day."

I give her a quick hug before I step out and close the door." I remember mom. Bye!".

She drives off as I turn around to look at the evil school building. I take a deep long breath to prepare myself before proceeding to join the rest of the students to squeeze through the doors into the hallway.

I don't really have a lot of friends to stand around and chat with, so I just push my way straight to where my locker is so I can get my books in time to make it to the first period, which is English class. But I guess luck is not on my side because i see Charlie and Charlotte along with their minions approach me through the corner of my eye.

They are obviously twins and both really gorgeous with super rich parents. And for some reason would not leave me alone since I got my braces done. Also one of the biggest reasons I hate school sometimes. They started calling me names like weirdo or frog face which kinda stuck with me the entire term.

I'll just hope they don't notice me and walk by, but with my luck that probably won't be the case.

"Hey frog face!" Charlotte's voice calls out behind me...followed by Charlie's. "Ate any bugs for breakfast?" Some kids around start to laugh and stare.

I'm about to ask them to excuse me, so I can run to the bathroom and probably cry my eyes out when I hear someone's voice behind me, freezing me in my tracks.

"Its not nice to be mean to people. But then I guess you don't have anything better to do with your time do you?".

************************

I hope you liked this, please help out of you can with corrections, and give your opinions.

And please don't forget to vote and share. Thanks!! :)