15. Revenge

Elizabeth's POV

"1!"

I pull the yoke(steering) upward with as much force as I can muster.

The plane immediately tilts upwards and shoots back into the sky.

As if pulled out of her trance by the sudden change of movement, Dawn begins to squeal loudly beside me.

But before I can tell her to shut that lousy whole in her face, the radar starts to beep. I look at it and there appears to be three unidentified objects surrounding our airspace.

"What the hell?", I whisper.

"What the heck is that?", Dawn says loudly, equally looking puzzled.

Putting the plane on auto pilot, I unbuckle my seat belt and jump out of the seat, heading out the cockpit to alert the guy's.

"Guys, there's something in our airspa..........",

The words die down on my lips when I take in the state of the plane.

There where stuff thrown around, some cabinets thrown open, as thou someone was searching for something. And worse of all.
Parachutes where missing. Three parachutes.

" Holy shit!!".

*************************

The Guys POV

"Hell no, I'm outta here", Derek announces. Struggling with his seat belt.

"Where are you going?", Spencer asks quickly.

"Off this bloody plane!!", he growls out. Grabbing a parachute and sloppily putting it on.

"Your skydiving?!"... Exclaimed Braun.

"No. I was just about to whistle for my pet Pegasus to pick me up. Of course I'm skydiving you moron!!"

Braun and Spenser quickly follow his head as he gets the door open.

"3!", they here Red's voice echo from the speakers.

"I am going to kill her", Derek says in a dangerously low voice. Then he jumps. Quickly followed by Brawn and Spencer.

~ 2 hours later~

Elizabeth's POV

Its been two hours, and I can't still wrap my head around the fact that they actually jumped. We have been at the airport since we landed. Me sitting around, waiting for a sign that they are here, Dawn sitting in a corner, shooting some not so subtle glares my way. The day is going great so far. Note the sarcasm.

"Where the Fuck is she?!", I hear Derek shout at the top of his lungs. His voice getting closer by the second.

"Hi guys", I say to them when they finally spot me. I take in their appearance. And it takes all the will power I have to not burst out laughing. They looked like they got tossed of a plane . oh wait! They did.

Unfortunately, he catches the twitch in my lip and immediately lunges for me. I squeal and turn on my heels to run but he's faster.

Derek puts me over his shoulder and takes me kicking and screaming,or more like laughing towards one of the oil barrels and I know what's going to happen next.

"No! .... Put me down Derek. Now!", I say but he completely ignores me.

He pulls the lid off, tossing it to the side. And then ungratefully drops me into the oil.

I immediately pop back up gasping for breath.

"Next time you do that , I'll set you on fire for extra measure". He says,before turning to leave.

I flip him the bird as he walks away chuckling.

"You suck Derek!", I call after him.

"And you swallow sweetheart!", he calls back. Causing my face to heat up with embarrassment. Good thing the oil hides it well. He was too vulgar sometimes.

I know your wondering what is up with the bipolar attitude. But that's just how we play.

Regular people dump a bucket of water over their friends for fun. We pretend crash jets for fun.

"A little help guys?" I ask the boys. They just shake their heads at my bantering with Derek, helping me out.

"I guess its a draw this time Red!", Dawn says from behind the guys, laughing quietly. She likes to keep count of Derek and I's fight victory scores.

"Shut up!", I whine. Sticking my tongue out at her.

"Real mature!", she replies laughing even harder.

***************

When we finally get to the safe house, we freshen up and prep for our jobs tomorrow.

Brawn will work with security.

Spencer's with the surveillance department.

Derek is with Accounting.

Dawn becomes Carson Black's new personal assistant.

And me?. I get to be Ethan Black's personal assistant. Great.

We are to report to our stations tomorrow, posing as transfer staffs from another branch.

I wonder how this plays out . Guess I'll find out tomorrow.

***************************

I hope you like this... Please help share and vote if you do.
And I am complete open to corrections and tips so leave a comment if you can.

And for those that have taken the time to vote and comment . I appreciate it.

Thanks!!