6. Keep it in your pants!!

Elizabeth's POV:

"So, are you still going to prom with Steve? I mean, I could just keep you company all night. You know that right?"

Ethan asks turning down the loud trap music we both love listening to. We have been pretty inseparable for years now, and so our tastes in stuff like music, sports, movies and a lot of other things are about the same.

I cock my head to the side, giving him a pointed look. I love him to death, but he can be a pain in the ass with his overprotective attitude sometimes.

"Yes, I am." I answer in a dry tone. I wasn't in the mood for this argument.

He just sigh's pinching the bridge of his nose before complaining.

"But Izzy! He's an asshole. And would probably try to grope you or something most of the night." He whines out like a little kid.

I just roll my eyes at him. Sure Steve's an ass hat, but he's super hot. Which is enough reason in my books.

"I can take care of myself Ethan. Besides, I won't mind finally getting laid tonight. Probably a bonus if you ask me."

I say trying very hard to bite back my laughter. It's never been difficult for me to ruffle his feathers, he just makes it too easy.

"What?!!!" He shouts, putting his foot on the break and quickly pull over.

This Causes me to almost jerk out if my seat.

He turns to look at me with a look of horror, desperation, and something else I can't quite put my finger on. It's probably nothing.

"No way Izzy.That's crazy talk."

I can't help it anymore as i burst out laughing at his reaction.

"Oh my God!! Your face. Priceless!! " I say in between fits of laughter.

"Its not funny. And you would do no such thing Missy. I will tie you to myself all night if I have to.

Besides, we made a deal to wait till college. So you better keep it in your pants."

He says in a stern voice, but the ghost of a smile on he's lips gives him away.

"Fine!" I sigh, leaning into my seat and looking out the window. Pretending to be offended and failing miserably at trying to hide the smile I can't keep off my face.

I know some of you are probably wandering if there is anything between us other than friendship. Well I have had a crush on him for the longest time, but I don't know if he feels the same. And I'll rather not ruin what we have because of it.

So I guess I'll just take what I can get. I turn around to look at him but he is already staring at me.

"What?" I ask. Squirming a little in my seat.

"Nothing Izzy, was just thinking about something." He answers with a smile. The ladies can't get enough of.

Dimples on both sides, strong jaw, bright hazel eyes. He raises an eyebrow at me and I mentally slap myself for getting caught while staring.

I just stick my tongue out at him childishly and turn back around while he laughs.

Damn male charm.

***************************

I hope you like this... Please help share and vote if you do.
And I am complete open to corrections and tips so leave a comment if you can.

Thanks!!