4. New friend..( Breif chapter)

Ethan's POV:

The driver just pulled over in the driveway so I could get out. My father sitting across from me in our limo. Yeah, Pretty fancy , I know. But I guess that's what happens when your father is the CEO of a billion dollar company that happens to run in the family. The Black family. Another day at school and I have a good feeling about today.. Don't exactly know why.

"Have a good day son. I'll see you tonight," My father says as I begin to climb out of the car."Bye dad." I reply shutting the door.

I walk into school, ignoring the looks and fake greetings from people that probably just want my attention because my dad is rich. Heading straight for my Locker, I pause when I hear Charlotte calling the girl beside me mean names.

"Did you eat any bugs for break fast?" I hear her asshole brother ask. I just snicker under my breath.Those two just can't help themselves. Their patents are rich, but they work under my father and so they know better than to cross me.

Before I can stop myself tho I step in to defend the poor girl. We did get detention for being late though. Wonder how I'll explain that one to mom. Elizabeth is pretty with amber eyes and ginger red hair.. She turned out to be pretty cool tho. We bonded a lot over detention and during lunch. Guess I made a new friend. Now I know why I had a good feeling about today.

**********************

I hope you like this... Please help share and vote if you do.
And I am complete open to corrections and tips so leave a comment if you can.

Thanks!!