29. Breaking Point

Elizabeth's POV

"Oh fuck my life."

"Oh I Will." He responds, a glint of wicked intent passing through his eyes.

He turns around to look at Zack, as though just noticing his presence.

"And who is this pretty boy?" He asks, patting his head.

"Fuck off." Zack weakly responds, shaking his hand away.

My heart rate picks up. I know what's coming next.

The brute turns to face me. His face suddenly serious and stiff. Making him look even more malicious.

"So. I am aware of the fact that you took something that belongs the boss.

You are going to tell me where it is. We can do this the easy way, or the hard way. I'm going to ask nicely.

Where is the information?"

I just stare blankly at him for a few seconds before he breaks the silence.

"No? OK. Let's try this again" he says, moving over to Zack.

He pulls out a gun and holds it to Zack's head. I feel like the air is being pulled from my lungs. But i keep my breathing steady and my expression neutral. Looking him in the eyes as I bluntly reply.

"It's shoved up your ass."

The gun goes off.

I bite my tongue to stop myself from crying out, or making any sounds. I would not show him any weaknesses.

"Oops! My finger slipped," he says, trying to get a reaction from me. I ignore it.

"So, I guess you're taking the hard way huh?"

He asks nonchalantly turning his back to me, while folding up his sleeve's. He is trying to intimidate me. It's not working.

"I wouldn't have it any other way honey," I say in a flirty voice.

He chuckles wickedly at my statement. When he turns back to face me there is a lit cigarette nestled in between his fingers.

Leaning down he pours smoke out of his mouth directly onto my face. This causes me to choke, turning my face away still in a coughing fit.

I'm about to say something when he presses the lit end of his cigarette into my thigh. Directly on a bruise I sustained during out earlier encounter at the house.

"Good." he replies to my last statement.

I hiss in pain. Clenching my teeth to stop the pained whimpers from escaping my mouth.

"Where is it?" He asks,

"I already told you. It's shoved up your..." I begin to say, but I'm cut off by his heavy fist coming down on my cheek, causing my head to snap to the side.

I catch the coppery taste of blood in my mouth and it irritates me. So I spit it out to the side, turning back to glare at him.

"Where is it princess?" He asks again.

"Why don't you unstrap me so I can point you in the right direction?" I ask with a bloody grin.

"No, I don't think so" he evilly grins back.

"Besides, I love having my women all tied up" he adds in a sultry voice.

I scrunch my face up in disgust at what he's implying before giving a retort.

"With that terrible breath of yours that's probably the only way you can have a woman."

He growls, immediately swinging his angrily clenched fist at my face. Again.

This time it meets my eye, causing my eyes to water and vision to blur slightly.

I just laugh loudly at his annoyance. And against my better judgement continue to aggravate him.

"What's the matter big guy? I hit a nerve?" I say in a amused tone. Ignoring the sting in my eye.

"You know what? I'm not playing games anymore" he replies coldly.

I watch curiously as he walks over the the side of the room.

I turn to look around and I wince at the sight of Zack's lifeless body. I cant help but feel guilty. I'm suddenly filled with more determination as i stare at him.

I would survive this and not let him die for nothing. They would pay.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts by the brutes voice. I still don't know what his lovely name is. Note sarcasm.

"Do you know what this is princess?" he asks, pointing to a torture device that is used for shocking. I easily recognize it. I've been captured too many times to forget. But I ignore the question.

"It's fine princess. I'll just demonstrate." He says smugly. Connecting the wires to the sides of my head.

I begin to thrash around but he sends a blow to my face to daze me and another for good measure.

At this point, all I can take note of is the ringing in my ears and blood dripping down my busted eyelid. I feel a small sting in my lap. Like a needle prick.

"I know you would never talk on your own free will. So I've given you a good doze of truth serum.

Oh! And I know agents are trained to withstand it. That's why I am going to shock your pretty brains till it can't fight the drug anymore."

"You ready?" He asks with a huge smile on his stupid face.

"Fuck off you piece of shi..!" I hiss back.

I'm cut off by excruciating pain, that passes through my head and spreads out to every other part of my body. Giving the illusion that my brain is being squeezed in the palm of someone's hand with the intent of popping it.

I hear a loud screeching sound resonate off the walls and it takes me a while to realize it's the sound if my screams.

It finally stops indicating he cut the power off.

"Where. Is. It?" He asks. Putting emphasis on every word.

"It's far away from here" I reply truthfully. But not the truth he is looking for.

"Let's see how tough you really are" he says gruffly.

Then turns it back on.

It keeps going on for what feels like hours, and I am completely drained and probably brain dead.

"Where is it?" he asks again for the hundredth time.

And i'm about to answer truthfully not having the strength for another round when an explosion sounds from the corner of the room.

Then a voice I've never be so happy to hear yells out.

"The Calvary is here!!!"

*************************

I hope you like this... Please help share and vote if you do.
And I am complete open to corrections and tips so leave a comment if you can.

And for those that have taken the time to vote and comment . I appreciate it.

Thanks!!