-4-

Felix practically ran up to Changbin's room, knocking furiously on the door. He was shaking and restless. The king was expecting both Felix and Changbin in his office, together with General Seo in a few minutes.

The door opened, revealing a casually dressed Changbin. He smiled as he saw his boyfriend standing there, but it faltered once he saw Felix's state.

"What happened, Lixie?" Changbin asked, pulling the younger into his arms.

Felix clung onto Changbin shoulders, looking his straight into the eyes with his own terrified ones.

"My father wants to see us both in his office." Felix said.

Felix's eyes told Changbin that the king knew about their relationship.

"Felix, no. He doesn't know about us, does he? Ahh, no, this wasn't supposed to happen. How the fuck did he find out?" Changbin said, gripping Felix's wrists and pulling them off his shoulders.

Felix stepped closer to Changbin, hating to see him upset, let alone because of Felix himself.

"Dad was trying to marry me away. I had to tell him, I'm sorry." Felix said, making Changbin's jaw drop.

"Oh, Lixie. I'm so sorry honey. I won't let that happen, I promise." Changbin said, bringing Felix into a tight hug.

The two hugged for a while, until Felix was calm in the elder's embrace.

Changbin pulled away from the hug, and took Felix's hands into his own.

"When is he expecting us?" The elder asked.

"Now. As soon as possible." Felix answered, making Changbin chuckle.

"We should get going then. Don't worry, everything is gonna be ok, honey." Changbin said, kissing Felix's nose before pulling him along towards the exit of his room.

Felix sighed and nodded his head. The two walked down the halls of the castle, not caring to hide their intertwined hands anymore. They were screwed anyways, might as well enjoy their last minutes together, am I right.

Felix knocked on his father's office door, still holding Changbin's hand tightly in his own. Felix pulled Changbin's body behind his own, fearing what his father had planned on doing with his boyfriend.

The door opened, and the king appeared in front of the two teenagers in love.

"Father." Felix said, bowing as he entered the room after his father had gestured for them to do so.

"Your majesty." Changbin said, bowing deeply before following Felix into the office.

Felix grabbed Changbin's hand in his own again. The elder never showed it, but Felix knew that he was scared.

"Take a seat while we wait for General Seo. Can I offer you some tea?" The king asked, gesturing for his maids to bring the tea over before the two teenagers could answer.

Felix and Changbin sat down next to each other on the couch, as the king sat down in the chair opposite of them.

A few minutes of silence went by before a knock on the door interrupted the deafening silence. Everyone's tea stood untouched as the king went to open the door.

General Seo stepped inside, bowing respectfully towards the king. The king greeted the general, patting his shoulders in a friendly manner.

Felix and Changbin stood up and bowed towards the general. The 4 of them sat down, making Felix and Changbin even more anxious.

"Is there a reason why you called us all in here today, your majesty?" General Seo asked.

The king nodded his head with a chuckle.