-26-

Dragging a drunk Minho through the halls had never been one of the things Jisung fantasized about the two of them doing after the party.

They were supposed to hurry down the halls together, hands clutched tightly together as they shushed each other in between laughs. They were supposed to slam the door to Minho's room shut, pushing each other up against it as the lust took over.

But no. Minho just so happened to have one of the worst tolerances for alcohol ever, and had managed to get wasted after only 3 glasses.

"C'mon Min, were almost there." Jisung said in desperation as he saw Minho stumble into a wall while laughing.

Jisung pulled on his and Minho's intertwined hands, catching the elder as he fell into his body. Jisung grabbed Minho's thighs and pulled them up, helping the elder wrap his legs around him.

Jisung continued walking down the hall, now at a much faster pace. Minho's head rested on his shoulder and his arms hung lifelessly over the younger's shoudlers.

Jisung kiched Minho's bedroom door open, immediately taking the elder to his bathroom and placing him back down. All he wanted was to get the elder into bed already, but he had to do his stupid routine first.

Jisung turned around and started filling Minho's bath, adding his preferred salts and oils. Next Jisung turned to Minho and pulled him back to his feet, because the elder had slumped down against the wall.

"You're pweeety chipmunk. So pwetty." Minho slurred.

Jisung only hummed, keeping his focus where it needed to be, and that was not on Minho's drunken mouth.

"Pwetty pwetty chipmunk. My pwetty chipmunk."

Jisung started unbuttoning Minho's shirt while keeping an eye on the bathtub. The elder let Jisung remove his shirt, while slurring out mumbles about Jisung beauty and every other topic imaginable.

"Get out of your pants while i turn of the water, ok Minho?" Jisung said before placing Minho's shirt in his hamper and turning to turn off the water in the tub, checking the temperature.

Jisung turned back around seeing that Minho was trying to step out of his tight pants while leaning on the wall lazily. Jisung sighed and squatted down to help the elder. Jisung quickly got Minho undressed and placed him carefully into the bubblebath.

Minho sighed and melted into the water.

"Pwetty chipmunk."

Jisung grabbed Minho's shampoo bottle and started washing his hair. He was left shocked about how good Minho's hair felt, even when covered in soapy water it was softer and healthier than ever imaginable.

"My pwetty boyfriend." Minho slurred while trying to touch Jisung's face with his wet and soapy hand.

Jisung dodged the hand, not feeling like getting wet right now.

"I'm not your boyfriend Minho." Jisung dryly answered while rising Minho hair.

Minho pouted and tilted his head back to meet Jisung's eyes.

"Aww why not?" Minho asked.

"Because you didn't ask me to be your boyfriend." Jisung answered, while massaging some conditioner into Minho's hair.

Minho sighed and slumped back into the bath.

"I hate my father. You know i won't tell him if i ask you to be my boyfriend. Do you know why? Do you? I'll tell you why, chipmunk. If I tell him I'm your boyfriend he'd make me marry you like, 5 minutes later, and I don't want to pressure you like that. I wanna strangle my father until he's all purple and dead and all. I'll do it the next time I see him. I will, I'm serious chipmunk." Minho slurred in a tired and bratty voice.

"No, Minho, you are not killing you father." Jisung said while rinsing Minho's hair.

Jisung quickly got Minho out of the bath and wrapped a towel around him. Minho spent a good 5 minutes drying himself off while Jisung emptied the bath and started preparing the elder's skin care routine.

"Min, c'mere." Jisung tiredly said.

Minho walked up to Jisung while trying to wrap the towel around his waist which caused him to stumble and almost fall over. Jisung sighed and yanked the towel out of Minho's hands, wraping it tightly around the elder's waist, making sure to secure it tightly.

"Sit down." Jisung said while pushing Minho to sit on the toilet.

Minho wrapped his arms around Jisung's waist and rested his head against the younger's stomach while Jisung prepared his skin care products.

"Let go Minho." Jisung said, ready to apply the products.

Minho didn't move.

"Minho, let go. Now." Jisung groaned.

"I'm sorry." Minho slurred while slowly letting Jisung go.

Jisung's eyebrows furrowed. He crotched down next to Minho, lifting his head softly to apply the products while speaking.

"Why are you sorry, Min?" Jisung asked while rubbing the product into Minho's cheek.

"Chipmunk sounds angry. Minho is sorry he made Chipmunk angry at him."

Jisung stopped rubbing Minho's cheek, trying to meet his eyes to tell if he was serious.

"Im not angry at all Minho. I'm just sleepy." Jisung said, leaving a small peck onto Minho's nose.

Minho sighed and stood up. He grabbed Jisung and tried to drag him out of the bathroom.

"Go to bed Chipmunk. You can stay here tonight."

"Wait Minho, I have to finish your skin care." Jisung said, stopping Minho.

Minho stopped walking and let Jisung rub the products entirely into his skin while he waited patiently.

"There." Jisung whispered, rubbing his hands together to rub in the products left.

Minho grabbed Jisung's hands and led him over to his bed.

"Go to sleep Chipmunk. I'll get dressed on my own." Minho said before turning around, immediately stumbling over a shoe.

Jisung quickly caught Minho while chuckling.

"How about I help you get dressed and them we'll go to bed together." Jisung said, already heading for Minho's closet to find his pyjamas.

"What do you want to sleep in, Min? Jisung asked.

"Underwear and pyjama pants." Minho answered.

"And bring an extra pair of pyjama pants." Minho continued.

Jisung did as Minho wished, bringing him underwear and two pairs of pyjama pants. The younger helped Minho get dressed, throwing his towel into his bathroom afterwards.

"Here." Jisung said, giving Minho the extra pair of pants.

"No they're for you. You're staying the night here, right?" Minho asked.

Jisung blushed. 'Minho expects me to sleep in his bed with him, shirtless?'

"C'mon, change." Minho whined.

Jisung did as he was told, changing hurriedly under Minho's piercing eyes. Once Jisung was changed he folded up his borrowed suit and got under the covers with Minho.

Minho rolled onto Jisung's wrapping both his arms and legs around him immediately. Jisung sighed and shuffled a bit to get comfortable. The younger played with the soft hairs on Minho's head while waiting for the elder to go to sleep. He himself wouldn't be able to sleep in a while. His mind was too clogged with thoughts that kept him up, no matter how tired he was.