-29-

The time passed by quickly, and before anyone knew it, a month had gone by since Jisung moved into the castle to become Minho's servant. The time went by unbelievably fast, with the two boys enjoying every day by each other's side.

The past weeks had been surprisingly great. No one had tried to marry Minho away, no one had been thrown into the hole and the princes were all happy, because their father had left the kingdom for business.

Since the king was gone away, that ment Woojin had been left in charge. And luckily for them all, Woojin didn't mind bending the rules a bit.

That's how everyone had found themselves in the stable, preparing a horse each, with the intention of leaving the castle grounds. 

Minho, Felix and Changbin were chatting happily while Woojin, Hyunjin and Seungmin were to busy focusing on their horses to talk. Chan was standing next to his already prepared horse, talking to the young stable boy.

Jisung was of course joining them, once he had finished his duties for the morning.

"Everyone ready to leave?" Woojin called out, gaining everyone's attention.

The boys all started walking out, holding onto the leashes of their horses. Chan rushed over to Woojin's side, grabbing his hand.

"Can we adopt him?" Chan asked while showing Woojin his best puppy eyes.

"Who?" Woojin asked in confusion.

"Jeongin. He's so adorable and he's an orphan and i wanna adopt him so badly." Chan sadly said.

Woojin looked back, seeing Jeongin cleaning up the stable. He turned back to Chan, looking unsure.

"He's only a couple years younger than us. And despite, I doubt he'd want us to adopt him." Woojin argued.

"Aww, come on Woowie. If we adopt him he'd become a prince. He wouldn't have to work himself sick in the stable every day. Can we at least ask?"

"Alright, I'll think about it." Woojin answered with a sigh.

Chan leaped onto Woojin, kissing his cheek.

"Thank youuu. I love you Woowie." Chan cooed.

"I love you too Chrissy." Woojin chuckled, pecking his husband's lips.

The boys all stopped where they had told Jisung he'd find them, and chatted happily while waiting. Chan was spilling out what would benefit them if they adopted Jeongin, Seungmin and Hyunjin were discussing a book they both loved, and the rest were joking around.

A body suddenly collided with Minho's, as Jisung had jumped onto his back. Minho stumbled forward, almost faceplating. Jisung laughed and clung to the elder.

Minho set Jisung down while laughing.

"Hey, you idiot you shouldn't do that. We could've fallen and gotten hurt." Minho scolded lightly.

Jisung only laughed while wrapping both arm's around Minho.

"I know. I'm trying to make you fall for me." Jisung joked.

Felix laughed hysterically at this, while Minho rolled his eyes, trying to hide his blush and wide smile.

Minho squatted down and wrapped both arms around Jisung's thighs, before standing up - taking Jisung with him. Jisung looked down at Minho with a smile while the older carried him over to his black horse.

Minho helped Jisung up, making sure he felt safe before getting up himself. Minho sat down behind Jisung, wrapping both arms around Jisung's stomach before grabbing the leash.

Jisung made himself comfortable in Minho's embrace as they all started making their way towards the small water in the woods, which they all loved.

Everything was so peaceful and comfortable. Just the boys. No rules or fathers. It was just them, and they could do whatever they wanted.

Felix and Changbin were holding hands lightly while riding next to each other. Chan was still discussing his already mentally-adopted child with Woojin and lastly Seungmin and Hyunjin were riding a bit behind the others, just enjoying their conversation.

Jisung laid his head on Minho's shoulder, rolling it over to the side to gently kiss the elder's jaw. Minho smiled widely at this. He had to refrain himself from leaning down to kiss Jisung's head.

Instead Minho let go of the leash with one hand, wrapping his free hand around Jisung's torso. Jisung kept leaving small kisses along Minho's jaw and neck. Minho let him do it. He loved his soft the younger's lips were every time he kissed Minho's cheek etc.

Jisung subtly sucked a teeny-tiny purple spot into the crook of Minho's jaw, but it still didn't go unnoticed by said prince. Minho slapped Jisung's thigh, making him jump while giggling.

"Hey, no marks. The wedding is in a few days." Minho scolded.

Jisung only chuckled at this.

"Ok, ok you highness. My apologies." Jisung taunted, earning a tight squeeze at his thigh in return.

Minho bit back a smile, trying to look strict.

"Watch your mouth, chipmunk. I could easily throw you off." Minho threatened.

"You wouldn't?" Jisung laughed.

"Bet." Minho said, before pushing Jisung to the side gently, not hard enough to actually push him off the horse.

Jisung yelped and grabbed Minho's hands.

"You prick. I'll beat your ass if you actually do that." Jisung half-yelled, his heart beating fast because of what Minho did.

"Well-"

"AAAND. The wedding is soon so you better not push me off because im not letting you go without a couple hundred bruises if you do." Jisung cut Minho off.

Minho chuckled.

"Ok, ok. I surrender, have it your way." Minho said, making Jisung bounce as he did a happy dance at his victory.

"You're still coming with me to the wedding, right?" Minho asked, making Jisung settle down.

Jisung wrapped Minho's free hand around his torso, playing with the fingers.

"Of course, someone has to take care of your stupid ass." Jisung answered.

Minho chuckled.

"Great, because I'm taking you shopping later today. We have to buy you a suit, plus I wanna treat you some luxuries like a fancy dinner and whatever more we may come across." Minho said, kissing Jisung's hair.

Jisung blushed and looked down.

"A-alright."

"We're here." Jisung looked up, smiling at the sight of the familiar water.

Everyone stepped down from their horses, letting them walk off to drink or eat. The boys spent their day playing in the water, or talking about everything and nothing while laying in the soft grass.