Epilogue

Minho's eyes shone brightly in joy, watching his one and only love take slow and careful steps towards him. The sun hung right above the horizon, making the boy dressed in all white shine like he was the sun himself. His newly bleached blonde hair reflected the bright streaks from the sun, forming a perfect halo around his gorgeous features. A halo soon to be replaced by a delicate silver crown, decorated gracefully with the purest royal blue diamonds - Minho's signature color.

Jisung's white shoes brushed softly against the green, tall grass under his feet as he walked down the isle, keeping his eyes locked with Minho's. Jisung slowly reached his soon to be husband, taking his place across from the latter, letting their fingers softly and loosely intertwine.

Everything was a total daze to both boys. All they could do was watch. Watch as their loved one gave their promise, vowing to always stay, and to love him forever, unconditionally. Watch the delicate features of the beautiful boy standing before him. The pure admiration in their eyes was enough to bring anyone to tears.

"Do you, Prince Lee Minho take Han Jisung to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"

Minho watched Jisung's smile stretch across his whole face as the elder said a soft but determined 'I do'. The younger softly placed his ring onto Minho's finger, watching the royal blue stone glittering under the sun.

"Do you, han Jisung take Prince Lee Minho to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part? And do you promise to carry the royal title that follows this commitment with pride and dignity?"

Jisung bit his lip for a second to lessen his smile, he ran his eyes over Minho's face for a second, observing him. Minho didn't look worried that Jisung was going to say no. He knew his love had come to stay, and he knew they were both ready to commit to each other in every way possible.

"I do."

Jisung felt Minho softly place a ring on his finger, glancing down to see the royal blue stone sitting on top of it, matching Minho's.

Jisung and Minho's eyes met for a second, before Jisung averted his, stepping down onto one knee with his head lowered. Minho grabbed the crown sitting on top of the lush, red pillow beside himself, softly placing it on top of Jisung's head.

Jisung stood back up, smiling wider than ever.

"With the power invested in me by the kingdom of Far Far Away, I now declare you as husband and husband. You may now kiss."

Minho immediately pulled Jisung into his arms, locking their lips in a soft kiss. The younger melted into the touch, wrapping his arms tightly around Minho's neck.

The two disconnected their lips, instead leaning their foreheads together with the widest gummy smiles ever on their faces. Cheers eccoed through the forest. You could hear Mrs. Han crying loudly over the sounds of hands clapping, together woth the laughter of a child. Their child. Their beautiful baby girl of one year.

---

Loud laughter filled the room, fading into the background together with the soft music and chatter. Up on the stage sat Minho and Jisung beside the king and his husband, with the rest of the royal brothers and in laws by their side - and of course, their newest prince.

The 9 boys were happy, talking amongst themselves as they sat within the comfort of their thrones. Every one of them were carrying their own signature color. Hyunjin and Seungmin wore Seungmin's signature light brown color, Felix and Changbin wore Felix's signature orange color, chan and Woojin wore Woojin's signature red color and lastly, Jeongin wore his newfound signature yellow color.