-32-

Jisung followed his parents up to his room after having existed the dining hall. The dinner with the royal brothers and their partners had just ended, adn and Mr. And Mrs. Han had decided to go to bed since they were tired from their journey.

"So, this is it, is there anything more you need to know before i go?" Jisung asked after having shown them everything they needed.

"Oh yeah, uum your closet is relatively full of pretty expensive and nice clothing, where did that come from sweetheart? And also why do you own a royal suit, i thought they were only for royals." Jisung's mom asked.

"Oh, Minho hyung took me shopping, and he also got me the royal suit for the wedding im attending with him in about half a week." Jisung answered with a smile.

Mr. And Mrs. Han shared a look.

"Sweetie, come sit." Mrs. Han said, patting the bed next to her.

Jisung, confused, walked up to his parents and sat down.

"Honey, is there anything going on between you and the prince?" Jisung's mom sweetly asked.

"We promise not to get mad, because if so it's wonderful news actually. We just need to know where the two of you stand." Mr. Han quickly added, squeezing Jisung's shoulder.

Jisung thought about it for a second.

"I'm actually not sure. Minho's family is very complicated, especially his father. Also I don't really know what I feel towards him, I don't really have any frame of reference. Sure, Minho and I act like a couple at times but we've never even talked about being more, so at the moment there is no way we actually are more either." Jisung answered.

Jisung's parents frowned.

"Aww baby, that doesnt sound too good." Mrs. Han said, giving Jisung a side hug.

"What do you mean that his father is complicated?" Mr. Han asked.

"I mean that the king has been trying to marry Minho away for years now. And sure there's a possibility that he'd be glad Minho finally got a partner, but he's also very focused on power, and wanting to build a powerful royal house. And as we all know I have nothing to bring to the table in that area." Jisung answered.

Mr. Han sighed. Jisung had surely managed to tangle himself into quite the spiderweb.

"Ok, but none of this really matters if you're unsure of your feelings towards him. You need to figure that out before you start worrying about everything else." Mrs. Han said, turning Jisung to be facing her.

"Now, honey. How do you feel around Minho? And spare no detail."

"I just feel happy in general. We started off kinda wrong with a couple misunderstandings, but it all got cleared up and we're now kind of each other's best friends. He's always so sweet and he always compliments me and kisses my head. It all makes me go crazy in a way I can't describe. Like i just cant get enough of him, no matter how close to me he is I always want him closer."

"You seem to be good friends with Minho's brothers as well, do you feel the same around them?" Jisung's mom asked.

Jisung immediately shook his head.

"God no, sure I love them, but I dont want to be near them the same way I want to be near Minho." Jisung answered.

"Jisung honey, it's so obvious that you like Minho romantically. And we're so happy for you and that you're developing feelings for him, but please be careful. Your heart is precious and we don't want it broken because you and Minho are refused to get together." Mrs. Han said, carefully caressing Jisung's cheeks.