-14-

"Hey chipmunk? I'm getting kinda thirty, you wanna go get us all something to drink?" Minho asked his servant, making Jisung hurry out the door while saying a hurried but soft 'Of course your highness.'

Minho let his eyes linger on the door for a second, grinning stupidly to himself as he thought about Jisung's flustered face and soft thigh.

"What's going on with you two?" Woojin suddenly asked, making Minho snap his head back.

"What?" Minho asked, confused.

Felix scoffed.

"You've never acted like that towards everyone. You never even made your old servants follow you around every minute of the day, let alone let them sit next to you and touch them." The eldest twin said.

"Yeah, have you perhaps taken a liking in your new butler boy?" Seungmin asked in a teasing voice.

Minho scoffed.

"I haven't taken a liking in him. It's not like I'd actually date him, but he's cute. And it's actually totally normal for Royals to have personal sex slaves. Why can't I have one too?" Minho asked, shrugging like it was no big deal.

Minho felt Chan grip his shoulder firmly. The second son turned towards Chan, meeting his strict eyes.

"Minho, I love you like my own brother, but if as much as lay a hand on that boy without his consent I'll kill you with my own hands. He's not some toy for you to use." Chan said, making Minho frown.

"What's the big deal, hyung?" Minho asked, offended.

"The deal is that, you servant is literally screaming virgin energy. And he didn't come here for you to take his virginity like it's a right of yours, just because you're royal." Woojin added, looking into Minho's eyes with his own serious ones.

Minho scoffed and turned away with a frown.

"I don't care. He's not your servant, so stay out of this. It's not even that bad, having him become my sex slave. There are literally thousands out there whom are happy to become my sex slave, so if anything he should consider himself lucky." Minho argued.

Everyone sighed, hating how stubborn Minho could be.

"Hyunjin, what are your thoughts? You haven't said anything throughout this whole discussion." Chan asked, making everyone turn to Seungmin's fiance.

Hyunjin gulped before answering truthfully.

"I think this is all up to your servant. If he let's Minho treat him like his personal pleaser, then so be it, but Minho has no right to force him if he refuses." Hyunjin said.

Minho sighed again.

"You guys didn't think I'd force him into doing it with me, did you? I would never do that." Minho said, looking away.

Chan scoffed, nudging Minho playfully.

"hmm... suuuure."

The door silently opened, making everyone turn to it. Jisung was walking inside, balancing 2 pitches of a soft yellow beverage and 7 glasses on a tray. Seungmin quickly stood up, rushing over to Jisung to help him by picking up the two pitches in his hands.

Jisung smiled embarrassedly and bowed as a thank you. Jisung placed the tray with the glasses down onto the table, and started placing them out to stand in front of each royal family member. Jisung filled each glass almost all the way to the top, before placing down the pitcher, and stepping back to see that everything was ok looking.

Jisung turned to meet everyone's eyes, biting his lip in fear of having forgotten something. Jisung didn't quite understand why everyone was looking at him like that, or why they all kept giving Minho these weird looks.

"Thanks Chipmunk, you can come sit now." Minho said with a smile, patting the empty space beside him.

Jisung started moving over towards Minho, but froze, when Woojin spoke up.

"Actually, could you get me a paper towel, Mr. Han?"

Minho looked over towards his elder brother, showing him a silent glare. Woojin returned a small smug smile, covering it up as a friendly one.

"Yes, of course your highness." Jisung said before bowing and turning around to walk away.

"Chipmunk, come sit down." Minho suddenly said in a raised voice, making Jisung freeze and turn around carefully.

Jisung looked between Woojin and Minho with scared eyes, unsure of what to do.

"Minho, let Jisung go get my paper towel." Woojin growled, glaring holes through his brother.

"No he's gonna come sit down here. He's my servant, not yours." Minho answered.

"I'm the crown prince. You don't have any authority over me." Woojin growled back, his eyes turning dark.

"He's my servant. If you want a paper towel, make your own servant get it for you." Minho growled back.

Woojin stayed silent, just glaring holes through his brother in anger.

"Chipmunk. Sit down." Minho growled, without letting his eyes leave Woojin's.

Jisung hurried dover to Minho's side, sitting down. Minho immediately placed his hand on Jisung's thigh again, a lot closer to his crotch this time. Jisung bit his lip and looked away. He felt everyone's eyes on him as Minho slowly moved his hand up. Jisung's eyes shut, and his head moved to the side to hide his scared expression.

A loud bang made Jisung jump and turn to the other couch with wide eyes. Woojin stood tall, looking at Minho with angry eyes.

"Fucking hell Minho, get your hands off him immediately. Can't you see that he's uncomfortable and scared!?" Woojin yelled, making Jisung jump away and hide away in his hands.

Minho stood up as well, getting ready to yell his reply when Chan beat him to it.

"Mr. Han. You're dismissed. Take the rest of the day off." Chan said with a smile.

Jisung hurried to his feet and bowed as a thank you to Chan before practically running out of the room.