-21-

Jisung couldn't tear his eyes away from Minho's figure. The sight was just too much. Minho sitting proudly on top of his equally as proud raven horse. Minho's styled hair shone brightly under the bright sun, making it look softer than ever. His side profile was perfectly defined by the golden light. The fact that Minho hadn't even dressed in his horseback riding clothes made it all more vivid, because his clean white shirt reflected the sun perfectly, while his black pants hugged his thick thighs. Accessories hung from his body still, shining under the hot sun.

Jisung on the other hand, did not look as majestic as Minho. He was struggling to stay balanced on the back of the tall white horse, and the fact that his eyes were glued to the prince certainly didn't help. Luckily his horse was in fact a sweetheart, and did her best to help Jisung ride her.

The two had been riding for about an hour, because of the low pace they had to uphold if Jisung wanted to actually stay on the back of the horse. Minho had told him how to direct a horse and how to control it, but it all slipped his mind the second his horse started moving.

Minho's horse suddenly stopped walking, making Jisung's horse copy it. Jisung was thankful for the intelligence of his horse, because she made it look like he actually managed to control her when in fact she had only been following Minho's horse this whole time.

Jisung watched Minho just sit there, proudly on the back of his raven horse, with his eyes closed and his lips turned upwards. Tall trees surrounded them on all sides, and the songs of the crickets, the birds, the wind and everything else filled the air. It was a beautiful moment, and the beautiful prince was certainly enjoying it all to the fullest.

Minho sighed and stepped down from his horse. He gave his horse a few scratches and let him walk off towards the water a few feet away to have a drink. Minho turned to Jisung, seeing him on the back of his horse still, trying to stay balanced.

"Here, bring your leg over here and step down. I'll catch you if you fall." Minho said with a smile, while standing next to Jisung.

Jisung did as Minho had said, carefully bringing his leg over the horse, and getting ready to step down. Jisung carefully lowered himself down, while holding onto the saddle like his life depended on it.

Jisung suddenly felt two hands on his waist, supporting his body and helping him down. Once the servant was securely on the ground, he turned to Minho, offering him a small smile. Minho smiled back and removed his hands from Jisung's figure.

Jisung's horse walked up to Minho's drinking from the water as well. Jisung stood awkwardly beside Minho. They were surrounded by the most beautiful scenery Jisung had ever seen, but all he could think of was the prince, and how he was supposed to be acting towards him.

Minho suddenly left Jisung's side, walking towards the water. Jisung stood there dumbfolded while watching Minho simply step into the water without a care in the world about his now soaked shoes.

Minho walked to stand in front of his drinking horse, looking at him for a couple seconds, before drawing his leg back and kicking a good few litres of water straight onto his horses face and body.

His horse jumped back before talking off, running into the water and towards Minho. Minho ran the oposite way, soaking the rest of his clothes as the water deepned.

"No im sorry, it was an accident." Minho screamed while running away from his horse.

Said black horse caught up with Minho with ease and nudged him, makign Minho faceplant into the water. Minho stayed under for a few seconds, before he emerged to the surface, gasping for air between laughter.

"Im sorry, im sorry." Minho kept apologizing, eventually managing to calm his horse down.

Minho grabbed his horse's jaw and held his head close to his body while leaving kisses on his raven forehead. Jisung could only watch from afar, smiling widely at the sweetness of Minho and his horse's relationship.

The picture of the two would forever stay in Jisung's mind. The majestic black horse, bowing down to the prince, and the prince tenderly touching the animal in such a loving way. Minho was by absolutely no means as bad as everyone thought.

Minho and his horse walked together out of the water, still nudging each other playfully every two seconds. The two acted like a newlywed couple, still high on their love for each other and unable to keep their hands to themselves.

Minho and his horse split up, the horse gling back to stand beside his white friend, and Minho walking up to Jisung, still dripping water from everywhere on his soaked body.

Minho ran a hand through his wet hair throwing it back against his head to get it out of his eyes. Jisung caught himself staring at the prince again. His velvet shirt was sticking to his body, showing off his slim and well built physique, his hair and face was dripping wet, tempting Jisung to dry him off a very specific way.

Minho stopped walking once he reached Jisung, still smiling like an idiot. Minho slowly reached out, grabbing a hold of Jisung's glasses and pulling them off of his head. Jisung, puzzled, just stood there and let the prince do as he wanted. Suddenly Jisung felt himslef being picked up and before ke knew it he was laying over Minho's shoulder, heading towards the water.

"Your highness, what are you doing." Jisung squealed, trying to get away.

"Prince Minho. Your highness, please. YOUR HIGHNESS."

Jisung's body collided with the water. The servant cuickly got to his feet, standing back up. He was totally soaked from head to toe.

Jisung looked around for Minho, seeing how the elder had already ran away to the more deep part of the water, while laughing.

Jisung cracked a wide smile and ran after Minho. The younger couldn't hold in his laugh.

Jisung spashed a big handful of water straight into Minho's face as soon as he caught up, but was greeted with an even bigger splash in his own face a second after.

Jisung kept splashing Minho while walkign up to him, while trying to dodge the water Mingo splashed onto him.

It was hard to see anything because of all the water splashing, so Jisung just kept splashing the spot where he had seen Minho earlier.

Suddenly something grabved Jisung's wrists, and pulled them to the side. Jisung welped a second before colliding with Minho's muscular chest. The elder held onto Jisung's wrists, but not tight enough to hurt Jisung in any way possible.

Jisung locked eyes with Minho, while still laughing. The elder was giggling silently as well. Minho slowly loosened his grip on Jisung, leading the younger's hands to rest on his chest.

He slowly lowered his hands into the water, placing his hands on either side of Jisung's small waist. Jisung let it all happen. It felt good, Minho's hands on his body, softly careasing his sides.

"You prick." Jisung breathed out, still not breaking his eyes away from Minho's.

Minho let out a breathy laugh.

"What did you just call me?" The prince asked, pulling Jisung closer.

Jisung's heartbeat eccoed in his ears, while banging against his chest as if trying to escape.

"I called you a prick." Jisung whispered.

"I won't hesitate to soak you even more." Minho threatened, leaning in closer to Jisung.

"You wouldn't." Jisung breathed out, leaning towards the prince as well.

Jisung's mind was filled with a thousand thoughts, almost all of them wondering if Minho wanted to kiss Jisung as badly as Jisung wanted to kiss Minho right now.

Minho moved to place a slow and light kiss under Jisung's ear before kissing his earlobe. Jisung's breath was caught in his throat, and his fingers were trembling against Minho's chest.

Minho hummed lowly unto Jisung's ear, making the younger close his eyes. The elder sounded so hot like this.

"Watch me." Minho whispered into Jisung's ear, making him furrow his eyebrows.

Before Jisung could question it, his feet was swept away and his body collided with the water once again.