-24-

Jisung stood in front of his closet, wondering what he was supposed to do. He had totally forgotten about the 'engagement party' he was attending together with Minho today, and therefore hadn't prepared an outfit.

All he had was his work uniform and his pyjamas. And no way in hell was Jisung going to a royal party in his pyjamas. Thr squirrel sighed and grabbed his work uniform. He slipped into it, frowning at the sight. Sure, it looked good, but not good enough for an evening with the royal houses of the nearby kingdoms.

A knock on the door caught Jisung's attention. The boy went to open the door, greeting Felix as he saw the boy outside.

"Hi Ji. Minho mentioned that hes bringing you as his date to the party tonight, so I thought I'd bring you a couple formal outfits that I never use anymore. I mean im guessing you didn't bring your own royal suit, so..." Felix trailed off, awkwardly.

"Wow Felix, thank you so much, you're literally saving my life right now. All I have is this." Jisung said while twirrling to show off his uniform.

Jisung let the already dressed up prince into his room, and together thw two started looking through the suits Felix had brought him.

They settled on a simple pair of stylish dress pants and a black velvet dress shirt. Felix placed a few tons of jewlery all around Jisung's body, before setting the boy down onto his bed to fix his hair and makeup.

"There. Are you wearing your glasses tonight, or can you manage without?" Felix asked.

"I mean i see good enough to survice a night without them." Jisung answered.

"Great. In that case you are all done my friend." Felix said while standing up and straightening out his suit.

Jisung turned to the morror to look at himself. His jaw immediately dropped. He couldnt even recognize himself anymore. He looked like a totally different person.

"You look hot as hell right? I just gotta say, I'm the best stylist in the world." Felix bragged while walking towards the door.

Jisung nodded along with a chuckle and followed Felix out the door.

"I'm meeting Binnie in front of the dining hall. I'm sure that's where Minho will be waiting too so come on slow poke. We got a royal party to attend." Felix said dragging Jisung down the hall.

The two rounded the corners of the halls, hearing the laughter and chatting come closer with ever step. The last corner they rounded left Jisung speachless. People of all ages, wearing all kinds of colors and patterned clothes were pouring into the dining hall, looking like they were having the time of their lives.

Felix continued dragging Jisung along, into the venue. The decorations were beautiful. High chandeliers hung from the tall ceiling. Soft music emerged from the musicians in the corner of the room. Tables of foods and drinks decorated the walls. People were laughing together. People with large cameras were walking around, filming everything that went down to broadcast it to the rest of the kingdom through live tv.

It all seemed so foreign. The happy atmosphere. Everyone seemed so carefree.

"Ji, do you want to stay with the two of us until you find Minho, or will you be ok on your own?" Felix asked form behind Jisung.

Jisung turned around, seeing Felix and Changbin holding onto each other, already holding a glass of champagne each.

"I'll be fine, go have fun you two." Jisung answered.

Felix and Changbin nodded and took off, disappearing into the crowd.

Jisung decided to take a stroll, just looking around. He could feel a few eyes on his figure, but brushed it off thinking that people might recognize him as an outsider. He didn't really belong there after all.

"Hey."

Jisung turned to the voice, spotting a slim, beautiful girl with long blonde hair.

"I'm princess Sana of the Arendell kingdom. I don't believe we've met." The girl said, offering her free hand to Jisung.

"Oh, it's a pleasure to meet you your highness. I'm Han Jisung." Jisung answered, accepting her hand and bowing down politely to place a light kiss on her palm like his mom taught him.

"I don't remember to have heard your name before. What kingdom do you belong to, Mr. Han?" Sana asked politely.

"Oh, I'm not a royal. Im here-"

"He's my date."

The two turned to the voice, spotting a tall, good looking man. Jisung furrowed his eyebrows and was about to say something, but the man cut him off.

"We should get going, we still have a lot of people to talk to. Mabye we'll cross paths again."

The taller man wrapped his arm around Jisung's shoulders, pulling him away quickly.

"I'm sorry about that, but you should keep away from the princesses of the Arendell kingdom. They're trouble." The man said.

Jisung looked at him in surprise.

"Oh, I wasnt aware. Thank you so much..."

"Taeyong. Lee Taeyong. I'm the third prince of the Southern kingdom."

"Well thank you for getting me out of there, your highness. I-Im Han Jisung. Prince Lee Minho's servant."

"Servant? Really now, what is a servant doing at a royal party?" Taeyong teasingly asked.

"Prince Minho needed a date to please his dad, so I came to act as his date." Jisung answered, smiling at the memory of their conversation.

"Oh, I see. Where is Prince Minho anyways, I haven't seen him all night." Taeyong asked.

"I havent either actually, mabye he hasn't arrived yet." Jisung said.

"Oh well do you need anyone to look out for you until he arrives? To make sure no one hits on you again." Taeyong asked.

Jisung giggled and nodded his head.

"That'd be nice."

The two walked together through the crowd, eventually ending up in a neverending circke of young boys, all wearing the same styled clothes as Taeyong.

"Jisung, these are my brothers." Taeyong said while gesturing around the circle.

Jisung's eyes fell open. He tried counting how many they were, but it was impossible.

"You're so many, h-how?" Jisung asked, dazzled.

The boys all laughed at Jisung's reaction.

"Our dad has like 10 wives." One of the guys answered like it was nothing.

"And who might you be, cutie?" One of the boys said, earning a slap in the back of his head.

"Shut up Mark. He's Lee Minho's date, so don't even try hitting on him." Taeyong said, making them all snicker.

Jisung talked and joked around with the group of boys for the time being, just enjoying himself.