-35-

Changbin was walking behind his troop, on their way back from a day of practicing material arts. The captain kept to himself, letting his lieutenants talk freely.

The third prince was walking back from the dining hall, when he happened to run into the new recruits of Captain Seo's archery troop.

Felix spotted the raven haired captain walking behind the younger archers, not really paying attention to his surroundings. A small smirk crept upon Felix's face.

The two hadn't interacted since the day Changbin's lieutenant almost shot Felix in the head, both too busy to meet the other, and too shy to approach each other.

Changbin was walking while in his own head, fixing up a loose thread on his armor. A sudden yank to the side made the male stumble, but something was there to catch him luckily. The sound of a door slamming filled the air, and only a millisecond later Changbin found himself pressed up against it.

The captain looked up, his eyes widening as he saw who had pulled him into a room.

"Y-Your highness, I-"

"Nuh-uh. What did I tell you last time?" Felix cut him off, rubbing the elder's bottom lip seductively.

"I'm sorry, Felix."

Felix nodded in approval, keeping his eyes on the pair of lips he so dearly wanted to taste again.

"Felix, w-what are you doin? I-I don't understand." Changbin stuttered, looking like a tomato.

"You don't have to understand anything. Just follow my lead, yeah?" Felix whispered.

Changbin slowly nodded his head, letting Felix slowly lean in and press their lips together. Felix kissed the archer hungrily, licking into his mouth from time to time. Changbin's hands rested on the younger's chest, too shaken up and scared to so anything else. Who wouldn't be scared? A prince randomly comes up to you and kisses you, the same prince that can get you executed with one snap of his fingers.

Felix started running his hand down the other's armor, stopping once he reached his belt. The younger disconnected their lips.

"Is this ok? Can I continue?" The blonde asked, tugging softly on Changbin's belt.

Changbin nodded his head, in a total daze by what was happening.

"I need verbal confirmation, please, is this ok?" Felix actually sounded seriously worried that he was overstepping a line.

"Yes. Yes that's ok." Changbin answered, his whole body shaking.

Felix looked at him worriedly.

"You don't have to if you dont want to. Please, do this because you want to, not because you feel like you have to because of my title."

Felix kept eye contact with Changbin for a second, waiting for an answer. When he thought he wasn't going to get one, the prince started pulling away, thinking he was going against Changbin's will. He had a sudden urge to cry, embarrassed that he even thought Changbin wanted anything with him.

Changbin noticed Felix pulling back, while looking distressed. He only then realized he had dozed off again, and not answered the question Felix needed an honest answer to.

Changbin grabbed Felix's hand, pulling the younger even closer. With his free hand, Changbin quickly undid his belt, while keeping his eyes on Felix's own.

"I'm not doing this because youre a prince, Felix. Please, I want this." Changbin whispered, kissing the prince's cheek softly.

He could hear Felix breathe out in relief, before feeling something tugging down his pants. Changbin kissed Felix, feeling kind of embarrassed, since this would be his first time. Even so he trusted Felix to take good care of him, so the boy gave in, giving his all to the young prince.