-30-

Minho and Jisung exited the main doors of the castle, making their way towards the town while holding hands. It felt surreal to them both. Never had they ever thought that they'd end up this close. They were each other's best friends.

"The tailor is just down this street." Minho spoke through his face mask.

The prince wore a black mask and a low cap over casual clothes to fit in better. They didn't want to cause a scene.

Jisung followed where Minho was pulling him towards. The younger's eyes were all over the place. He had never gone out shopping like this. He had never really left any of his homes.

Minho pushed the door to the tailor open, pulling down his face mask. A middle aged man came into view, immediately dropping to the floor in a bow as he saw the prince.

"Your highness. What an honor. What can I do for you today?" The man asked as he stood up nervously.

"My date needs a suit for the royal wedding." Minho said, pulling Jisung over to the counter.

"Something dark, slim and comfortable." Minho added.

"Of course you highness. May I have the gentleman's name?"

"Han Jisung." Minho answered.

"Ok, now Mr. Han, if you'll please follow me I have to do your measurements." The man said, leading the two boys into a private fitting room.

Jisung did as the man told him to let the man measure his body, while Minho walked around, finding textiles, patters and jewelry he liked.

By the time Jisung was finished, Minho had picked out the buttons, fabric, shoes, rings, earrings and tie he wanted for Jisung's royal suit.

"That's all I need. I'll get right to it, so the suit will be ready tomorrow afternoon." The man said with a bow.

Minho nodded.

"I'll send someone to pick it up tomorrow afternoon then. Put these buttons, these fabrics, this patterns, these shoes and this tie with the suit. I also want to buy these accessories." Minho said, handing the man the earrings and rings he picked out for Jisung.

Minho paid and grabbed Jisung hand to leave. Minho put the bag with the earrings and rings in his pocket, before starting to lead Jisung down to a cafe.

"Have you ever had cheesecake before?? It's delicious but very uncommon in a lot of places." Minho asked.

Jisung shook his head.

"What's cheesecake?" Jisung wondered.

Minho cooed at the cuteness of his chipmunk.

"It's a creamcheese-based cake with a crispy bottom." Minho explained.

"Cheese in cake? Aww that sounds so gross!" Jisung exclaimed with a sour expression.

"I promise it's not. It's very very good." Minho said, opening the door for Jisung.

Minho walked up to the counter. The barista was a girl about his own age. Her eyes doubled in size as they landed on Minho.

"Oh my- Your highnesses." She bowed deeply.

"What can I get for you and your.... friend?" She asked, her face red.

"A slice of strawberry cheesecake and two hot chocolates." Minho said.

"A-and what name shall I put the order under?" She asked, already ready to write it down on the cups.

"Jisung." Minho answered shortly.