-44-

Jisung sat by the dead fireplace, picking on the grass underneath himself. He hadn't moved since Changbin left him. The boy was frowning. His eyes were empty. He didn't know anything. It was eating him alive.

Soft vibrations rushed through the ground, reaching Jisung's hand. The boy placed his hand flat on the ground, lowering his eyes. The boy started looking around. His eyes widened as he saw countless horses rushing towards him.

The boy stood up, running into the forest and hiding behind a thick tree. How had they found him so quickly? What would happen if they actually got to Jisung? Would he have to run away into the forest to stay alive?

The horses stopped once they reached the fireplace, with every one of the riders stepping down. Jisung held his breath, trying to press his body as far into the tree as possible. He counted to ten in his head, trying to keep calm.

"JISUNG!"

"JISUNG!"

"JISUNG!"

"JISUNG!"

The boy couldn't even begin to count how many voices were calling his name on top of each other. He was doomed.

"JISUNGIE, PLEASE." One screamed, desperation filling his voice.

Jisung's immediately opened his eyes, looking around the tree. The people were spread out and hard to see without his glasses, but one thing caught his eye. A raven, tall, majestic horse drinking from the water.

Minho's horse.

Jisung immediately ran out from behind the tree, looking left and right dor his boyfriend. He had been worried sick for the prince.

"MINHO." Jisung shouted, looking around desperately.

A figure emerged from behind a tree, making Jisung turn to him. The younger immediate let out a whimper, running straight into his boyfriend's arms.

"I was so worried for you hyungie." Jisung whispered into Minho's neck, holding the elder tightly.

Minho chuckled through his happy tears, pulling Jisung impossibly closer.

"I'm so sorry, baby, I couldn't protect you." Minho whispered.

"JISUNG!"

"JISUNG!"

"JIS-ow, what was that for?" Felix whined, earning an eye roll from his twin.

Seungmin pointed towards the two boys hugging, making Felix go 'aaaah, ok'. The youngest rolled his eyes at his idiotic brother.

Jisung and Minho leaned back from their tight hug, looking at each other. Jisung wiped Minho's silent tears, giving his lips a soft kiss.

"Let's go home?" Minho asked, earning a nod and a smile from his boyfriend.

---

Minho and Jisung sat beside the royal brothers and their partners, cheering together with the rest of the kingdom. Up on the stage stood Minho's older brother, finally wearing the crown he deserved. Beside him stood his husband wearing a proud smile.

That day they were all truly happy. They were no longer bound to their monstrous father's antics. Their night was filled with laughter, happiness, love and passion.

Jisung lay cuddled into Minho's chest, having left the party half an hour prior. The elder ran his fingertips up and down Jisung spine, feeling the soft skin. A soft silence filled the room.