-38-

Jisung followed behind Chan, Changbin, Hyunjin's family and the king himself, towards the place where the party would take its place. Guards of the royal castle were walking around the group, keeping all the paparazzi and video crews away.

They all entered the large room which was decorated beautifully, seeing the royal brothers and Hyunjin in the middle of the room, talking happily. Hyunjin was holding Seungmin's hand still, now with his crown on top of his head.

"Everyone get into your positions, the guests are arriving any second." The king called out.

Seungmin and Hyunjin went into a room, probably so that they could make a proper entré when everyone was present.

The king stood proudly on the small stage in the opposite end of the room compared to the large doors, with Woojin and Chan next to himself.

Felix and Minho jogged over to Changbin and Jisung, getting into their positions on either side of the doors. Minho held his arm around his boyfriend, as they all waited for the guests to arrive so that they could do their job at greeting them.

"Everything well, chipmunk?" Minho whispered, looking down at the slightly shorter boy.

"Yeah. It's a lot to take at once, but it's fine." Jisung answered.

"Better get used to it. Who knows, mabye you're next at walking down the isle in front of the whole kingdom." Minho teased, giving Jisung's side a squeeze.

Jisung smiled smugly.

"Are you implying you want to marry me, Lee Minho?" Jisung asked with raised eyebrows.

"I might." Minho answered, rubbing his nose against Jisung's for a second.

"You'd look beautiful with a crown on your head and my ring on you finger." Minho whispered, pecking Jisung's lips.

He could feel his father's eyes on him, probably questioning his relationship with his date. After all, Jisung looked totally unrecognizable in his suit and with his makeup and hair done perfectly. It was something other than his usual uniform and bare-faced look.

The doors opened, making Minho stand up straight with a polite smile on his face. He bowed his head at the guests who bowed at him, greeting them politely.

A lot of the guests wore royal suits and dresses as well, making Jisung suspect that they were from the nearby allied kingdoms. Others were just wearing normal fancy attires, like Jisung probably was supposed to.

"Once everyone's inside, we're fonna go over to the thrones and sit down while Seungmin and Hyunjin dance their first dance together. After that we can go enjoy ourselves." Minho whispered to Jisung.

Jisung looked towards the king, counting 9 thrones on a line up on the small stage.

"My father sists in the middle, the crown prince and his partner to his right, the newlyweds to his left and then the rest of us on either side of them again." Minho explained.

After a few minutes of bowing and smiling to guests the room was finally full. The doors closed after the guards had let the film crew in. Minho guided Jisung across the floor, and up onto the stage.

The king sat in the middle throne, with Woojin to his right and Chan next to his husband. Minho hurried over to Chan's side, taking a seat, and gesturing for Jisung to sit down in the last seat.

Jisung did, looking out. A lot of people were looking at him, questioning why he was there and who he was. Minho noticed Jisung slowly shrinking under their gazes, so he firmly grabbed Jisung's hand, rubbing it in a comforting manner.

"Dont worry about them, they're just not used to not knowing who's sitting on the thrones." Minho whispered.

Jisung nodded his head with a soft smile. He looked back out, noticing the prince who he talked to at the engagement party. Taeyong waved, earning a wave and a smile from Jisung. The group of girls behind the prince all squealed, probably thinking Jisung waved at them.

"If i may have everyone's attention."

Everyone quieted down, listening to the man talking.

"It is my pleasure to introduce, for the very first time, prince Kim Seungmin and prince Hwang Hyunjin."

The two walked through the large doors, smiling at the guests. Everyone bowed, letting the two young boys walk down to the middle of the floor, where they started dancing their first dance as husbands to the soft music playing.

The two moved gracefully together. Everyone's eyes were on the two, just watching the newlyweds look at each other with stars in their eyes as they moved together.

After a couple minutes the music stopped, and was replaced with a soft applause for the two. The whole room broke out into comfortable conversations. Minho stood up, dragging his date along into the room.

Minho kept greeting whoever he came across, leaving Jisung to just look around himself, looking happy with just being present. Minho dragged Jisung along all over the place.

"Chipmunk."

Jisung finally looked at Minho, meeting his eyes. Minho was holding out a glass, gesturing for Jisung to take it. Jisung did so, offering Minho a soft smile. The younger noticed an almost empty glass in Minho's hand, making him frown. Minho gulped down the last few mouthfuls, grabbing a new glas.

"H-How many have you had?" Jisung silently asked.

"Uummm. Two I think." Minho answered, shrugging his shoulders.

Jisung nodded his head, looking down at his drink. He was hoping tonight could be fun for them both, but it seemed he would havd to take care of a drunk Minho tonight too. Minho placed a finger under Jisung's chin, lifting his gaze.

"Don't worry, Chipmunk. These are without alcohol." Minho said with a wink, making Jisung smile softly.

The two continued walking around the room, ending up leaning against a wall like last time as they spoke. Jisung stood with his back leaned up against the wall, while Minho was leaning on the wall sideways, with one arm around Jisung's shoulders.

"Son."

Both Jisung and Minho looked up. Minho's smile immediately fell into a serious expression, while Jisung smiled softly out of politeness.

"I'm glad to see you wasn't lying about having a date tonight." The king said, patting Minho's shoulder.

"Yeah.... Father this is my date, umm Jisung, and this is my father Kim Jinyoung." Minho quickly introduced the two with a monotoe voice.

Jisung bowed with a smile, earning a bow in return from the king.

"I'll leave you two kids be then. And Jisung, I expect to see more of you, it was about time Minho found himself a romantic interest." The king joked before leaving.

Minho growled, glaring holes through his father.

"I seriously hate him so much." Minho said in a low tone so that only Jisung could hear.

Jisung chuckled at this, moving his hand to stroke Minho's cheek softly. Minho turned back to Jisung, leaning into his touch. Jisung moved his hand to Minho's neck, before tip toeing to peck Minho's cheek.

"How about we change the topic. Let's not let him ruin tonight." Jisung suggested with a smile.

"I got an even better idea." Minho whispered with a mischievous smile.

Jisung raised one eyebrow, looking Minho up and down. Minho sent the younger a wink, before grabbing him and pulling him through the crowd quickly.