-12-

Jisung groaned at the noise ringing in his ears. He turned over in bed, looking for it's source. The alarm clock on his nightstand was howling out, already having accomplished it's task of waking Jisung up.

The lowerclassman turned off his alarm and got out of bed. He yawned and stretched. Jisung moved over to his bathroom where he took a quick shower, washed his face, brushed his teeth and fixed his hair.

Afterwards he went back out, grabbing his uniform. He slid the dark dress pants up his legs, feeling them hug his small thighs. Next he shrugged on his white dress shirt, and buttoned it up. Jisung tucked his shirt neatly into his pants, and put on a belt to help the pants stay put on his small waist.

Lastly Jisung grabbed his black tie and put it on -tightening it around his neck-, he grabbed his wristwatch and secured it around his left wrist, and lastly Jisung grabbed his newly discovered glasses, and placed them on the bridge of his nose.

Jisung looked at himself in the mirror. He felt good. He actually looked good for once. He wasn't wearing his torn, brown sweats or his dirty, grey hoodie.

Jisung smiled to himself, letting his eyes wander to his chest. A small flag was printed onto his shirt. It was the royal family of Far Far Away's flag. Jisung felt proud to be able to carry it. To say that he was working for the royal family.

Jisung checked his wristwatch, seeing how breakfast was being served for the employees in 15 minutes. The lowerclassman smiled to himself once again. Food. He would be able to eat actual food here.

Jisung quickly grabbed his keys and slipped them into his pocket before leaving and locking his room. Thanks to the tour yesterday, Jisung managed to find the dining hall on his first try.

Jisung entered the hall, hearing the light summing and laughing of the employees filling his ears. He smiled and quickly found the line for the food. Jisung grabbed a plate once he reached the front of the line, and let the people on the other side of the table put the different foods onto his plate.

Once Jisung's plate was full, he grabbed some utensils and turned around to find a table to eat at. Jisung's eyes locked with Soobin's. The boy flashed him a smile and waved him over.

Jisung happily walked over to the table, sitting down next to the latter. Hueningkai was sitting across form Soobin, and next to a boy Jisung had yet to meet.

"Wow, Jisung you look so different." Hueningkai exclaimed, making Jisung chuckle.

"Good different i hope?" Jisung said, earning laughter from his 2 friends.

"Great different." Hueningkai said, still giggling.

"Ji, this is Jeongin. He's one of the stable boys." Soobin said, pointing to the boy opposite of Jisung.

Jisung smiled and waved.

"Hi, I'm Han Jisung, prince Minho's new servant." Jisung introduced himself, reaching his hand across the table to shake hands with the little boy.

"I'm Yang Jeongin, the princes' stable boy." The boy said, shaking Jisung's hand.

The 4 ate in a comfortable silence. Jisung made sure to keep track of the time, not wanting to be late for Minho's awakening on his first day.

"I should get going. Minho wants to be woken up in 15 minutes." Jisung said, before grabbing his dishes and standing up.

He bid the group goodbye and went to place his dishes together with the other dirty dishes, before making his way out of the dining hall, and towards prince Minho's room.

Jisung softly opened the door, feeling the coldness of the room meet his warm skin. Jisung quickly went over to Minho's oven and turned up the heat. Next he went to open the blinds, and lastly he flipped the switch to turn the light on. Jisung hesitated for a second before walking over to the bed, crotching down to wake Minho up.

His parents always woke Jisung up like this, and he enjoyed it, so he figured Minho would too. Jisung softly touched Minho's arm, giving it a light squeeze.

"Your highness. It's time to wake up."

Minho started stirring in his sleep, slowly turning over to meet Jisung's eyes. Jisung quickly pulled his hand away from Minho's arm, and flashed his master a soft smile before standing up and walking over to the bathroom to start the water for Minho's bath. He made sure the temperature was the exact right one before putting in a dash of each scented oil that Minho wanted, and then a slightly smaller dash of salt.

Once Minho's bath was coming along well, Jisung lifted all his soaps, confirming that they were all full still. Jisung smiled and checked that Minho's skincare products were full on his way out.

Jisung went back over to Minho, seeing him in the middle of standing up from his bed.

"What do you want to wear today, your highness?" Jisung asked, with a small bow.

"Normal black jeans with my dark red silk shirt and my black high shoes." Minho answered, walking past Jisung while doing so.

Jisung hurried into Minho's wardrobe, picking out the articles of clothing, together with some underwear and socks. He folded it all neatly and brought the clothes into the bathroom where Minho was just about to strip out of his pyjama shirt.

Jisung went out of the bathroom, softly closing the door to give Minho his privacy. Jisung looked around the room, looking for something to do. He went over and neatly made Minho's bed, before tucking all the blinds carefully into their holders.

Jisung then went over to check Minho's sceduale. Breakfast with his family, Math class, History class, Fencing class, Dinner with his family and then the rest of the day off.

Jisung remembered Minho saying that he never went to his classes, so he figured they'd have a lot of spare time today.

Jisung stood still beside the door of Minho's room, waiting for the prince to finish up. Once he did, Jisung offered him a small smile as he watched Minho walk into his closet, picking out a couple accessories for his outfit. Jisung watched carefully from the sideline. He didn't want Minho to know that he had been staring.

"Ready to go down for breakfast, chipmunk?" Minho asked while walking over to his servant.

Jisung only nodded his head, letting his eyes travel over Minho's features. Now that he had his glasses, he noticed how beautiful Minho really was. How could he not have noticed before?

His black hair looked soft and fluffy, his eyes were strong and held the same shape and energy as a feline, his nose and cheekbones were outlined and pointy, his jawline looked like it could cut glass -almost making Jisung drool at the sight-, and lastly, his pink and plump lips. They were perfect, so delicious, lush and tempting.

Jisung realized that he had been staring once he noticed the small smirk forming on Minho's perfect lips, showing off his pearly white teeth.

"Is there something on my face, chipmunk? You just so happen to have been staring for a bit." Minho teased, stepping closer to his servant.

Jisung panicked and stepped back with wide eyes.

"I-.. I and s-so sorry, your highness. I didn't mean to stare, I-I promise." Jisung quickly said, folding his hands together in front of his chest.

Minho chuckled, looking Jisung up and down.

"Well then. How about we get going? I'm sure my family is waiting." Minho said, stepping back, and beginning to turn around.

Minho showed Jisung one last silent smirk before turning around and walking down the hall. Jisung followed close behind him, keeping his head down in shame, and to conceal his red cheeks.