-10-

Jisung was rushing through the endless halls of the castle. He had 10 minutes before his tour started, and he was lost. Jisung cursed under his breath.

Jisung rounded a corner a bit too quickly, causing him to run directly into someone's chest. Jisung quickly stumbled back, seeing a smiling curly haired blonde guy looking back at him.

"Hey, you doing ok?" The guy asked.

Jisung nodded his head while biting his lip.

"I am so sorry sir, I didn't mean to run into you. Please forgive me." Jisung pleaded, terrified that he had run into someone with too much power.

"Don't worry bro. Do you mabye need help? You look kinda lost." The man offered.

Jisung nodded his head.

"I'm supposed to be in the dining hall in a few minutes, and I have no idea where it is." Jisung said.

"Oh, it's right this way, come here, I'll show you."

Jisung followed the blonde down the hall.

"Didn't you get a tour of the castle before getting put to work? I should really talk to Jinnie about that." The guy said, making Jisung smile.

"Nono, I'm supposed to meet there to get my tour right now." Jisung said, making the guy laugh once again.

"Well if that is so, you should have gotten a tour on how to get to the tour location."

Jisung laughed.

"Here we go. Have fun." The blonde winked with a smile on his face while gesturing for Jisung to enter the room.

Jisung did, noticing how a lot of the people were looking at him. He shrugged it off and went down to stand next to the ones he recognized as Soobin and Hueningkai.

"Hey guys." Jisung said, smiling.

The two looked at him with wide eyes. Jisung didn't understand why, so he just turned around listening to the words of the man that had just entered the room.

"Welcome everyone and congratulations. You are officially the new line of duty workers. Your duties start officially tomorrow. I'm now going to take you all on a tour of the castle. It's important that you remember where everything is so please keep up and keep quiet"

The herd of teenagers followed the man through the castle. He talked about the different rooms and what you could find in the different parts of the castle. The tour of the whole castle took about 2 whole hours. Jisung made sure to remember where the princes had their bedrooms, and where the important rooms were.

The group entered the dining hall again. Everyone kept silent, listening to what they were told.

"The royal family is headed in right now. Once they enter you are all going to kneel down on one knee, and place your hands on your knee. Rest your forehead onto your hands until the king tells you to stand up. Afterwards each group of new employees are going to get called up and led away to meet their new superiors."

As if on cue the door opened, and a guy dressed extremely formally entered the room, followed by a line of younger, but equally beautifully dressed people. The whole group of teenagers quickly sat down, kneeling like how they had been told to do.

"Everyone, please stand up."

And so everyone did, finally taking in the sight of the royal family. Beside the king, 7 incredibly good looking guys stood.

"It's an honor to have you all here to work for us for a whole year. We are looking forward to your time here." The king said, making the teens clap their hands politely.