-7-

Seungmin and Hyunjin walked out of the dining hall side by side, after the king so geniously had suggested that Seungmin could give Hyunjin a tour of the castle.

The two had been silent ever since they left the room, feeling awkward in each other's company.

"Excuse me, Seungmin?" Hyunjin silently asked, making Seungmin stop walking, looking at the elder with raised brows.

"Seungmin? Do you not know who I am?" Seungmin asked, irritated.

He felt like shit for his words and tone once he saw Hyunjin's face go pale, and his teeth bringing his pink plump bottom lip in to bite it nervously.

"I-i am so sorry, your highness. Excuse my mistake, I beg you." Hyunjin pleaded, looking genuinely afraid.

Seungmin sighed. He felt really bad now. He didn't even know why he called Hyunjin out. He was just calling him by his name. There's nothing wrong with that.

"You're forgiven, Hyunjin. Now, what was it that you were going to ask?" Seungmin asked, trying to make it right.

Seungmin felt like he was degrading Hyunjin by calling him by his name, right after yelling at the latter for calling himself with his own name. He didn't want their first meet up to go like this. He just felt irritated by Hyunjin's behavior for some reason.

"I was only going to ask if you could show me to a bathroom, your highness." Hyunjin answered, looking away from Seungmin nervously.

Seungmin felt his heart twist in guilt.

"Of course. Follow me, it's right down this hall." Seungmin said.

Hyunjin followed a couple steps behind Seungmin, feeling embarrassed for getting told off by the prince. He felt so dirty and shameful, like he had just dug his own grave.

Seungmin stopped by a door, and opened it to reveal a modern looking bathroom. He stepped aside and gestured for Hyunjin to enter the room.

Hyunjin smiled and bowed his perfect bow once again.

"Thank you very much your highness, I really appreciate it." Hyunjin said before closing and locking the door.

Seungmin waited outside, eventually hearing the toilet flush, and the tap being turned on. The tap was on for a whole minute, revealing that Hyunjin was one to take hygiene seriously.

The door opened, and Hyunjin stepped outside with a small smile on his face. It looked forced, making Seungmin feel guilty once again.

The two started walking further down the hall. Seungmin cuickly sniffed the air inside the bathroom while walking past it. He hated how it smelled wonderful after Hyunjin had used it. It didn't even hold a hint of stool or pee. It literally smelled like flowers.

"Where do you want to go first. I could show you the living rooms, or the kitchen, or your bedroom for when you're staying over here, the library, art room, stable. You pick something." Seungmin said while walking beside Hyunjin.

Hyunjin hummed for a second, not too loudly nor too silently.

"The library, please. If you don't mind, your highness." Hyunjin said, making Seungmin look at him weirdly.

Hyunjin was afraid that he'd said something wrong again. He wanted to go bury himself alive. Why did he have to keep saying stupid things in front of the beautiful and perfect prince?

"The library?" Seungmin asked in confusion.

Hyunjin nodded his head while biting his lip subconsciously.

'But.. Spoiled brats don't like reading, do they?'
Seungmin thought to himself.

"Yeah. We don't have to go, it's just that I really enjoy reading, your highness." Hyunjin said, intertwining his hands in front of his slim waist.

"No, we can go. I just.... Nothing." Seungmin said before starting their journey to the library.

The two entered the dimly lit room. It was furnished with dark brown colours, and with hundreds of books covering each wall.

Hyunjin softly walked into the room, letting his finger travel alongside the shelves as he looked through the selection of books that the library held.

Hyunjin stopped and pulled a book out of it's shelves, looking at it with a smile. Seungmin walked over to him, curious as to which book had caught Hyunjin's attention.

Hyunjin noticed Seungmin peaking over his shoulder, and decided to turn around, smiling softly as his eyes met Seungmin's beautiful ones.

"You like philosophy?" Hyunjin asked, stroking the cover of the book with his palm.

Seungmin nodded his head, watching as Hyunjin's fingers traced the word of the title. 'Socrates'.

"Very much. It's one of my favorite genres. Did you read this one already?"

Hyunjin nodded his head in response, carefully flipping through the pages, as if the book was made of gold.

"Yeah, I did. Most of Socrates's theories are a bit out there, but I did find some of his philosophical opinions and predictions interesting. His view of the universe is so unique and intriguing." Hyunjin said, smiling softly at the book as he explained.

"I really enjoyed reading his predictions as well, all though his view of the universe was a bit too out there for me." Seungmin said, stepping closer to his fiance.

"Precisely. That's what makes it so intriguing to me. His mind seems to be so free and adventurous." Hyunjin said, looking up to notice that Seungmin's face only was a few inches away from his own.

Seungmin and Hyunjin locked eyes, making them both blush. However they didn't step away from each other. Hyunjin sent Seungmin a soft smile before carefully placing the book back into its spot on the shelf.

Seungmin took a step closer to the shelves, pulling out a book, and showing it to Hyunjin.

"Did you read this one yet? It's my favorite." Seungmin asked.

Hyunjin looked at the book, smiling softly.

"I just started it. I'm really enjoying it so far though." Hyunjin answered.

Seungmin nodded his head, and averted his eyes to the book, reading the title. 'Aristotle'

"I really like how he is so down to earth and accurate. He reflects on the important aspects of life, rather than the theoretical ones like Socrates does." Seungmin explained.

Hyunjin stepped closer to the younger, simply because he saw an opportunity, and he wanted to be close to the stunning man in front of him.

"Yeah?" Hyunjin asked, making Seungmin look up to nod his head.

Their eyes stayed locked for a second, before Seungmin broke it, looking away.

"I'm sorry, Hyunjin. I've been stuck up with my expectations and prejudice about you the whole time we spent together. I'm sorry for treating you wrongly, you didn't deserve that. I can now see that you're both a sophisticated and wonderful person. I-I'm glad I'm marry you." Seungmin said, looking away with a shy smile on his face.

Hyunjin grinned so widely, he had to take a second to collect his emotions and lessen his smile.

"It's not problem, your highness. I'd expect you to have prejudice about me, which I also had about you. I'm happy to see that you're meeting them. I'm really glad I'm marrying you as well." Hyunjin answered, making Seungmin blush.

"Please, call me Seungmin. I was stupid and arrogant to think of myself as higher than you. We're soon to be husbands after all, so I better get used to standing equal as you once you become legally royal." Seungmin said, feeling guilty once again.

"Oh. Ok then... Seungmin." Hyunjin said making Seungmin smile and chuckle at his cute uncertainties.