-36-

"I'm going to miss you both."

Jisung was standing next to the castle doors, saying goodbye to his parents.

"We're going to miss you too. Please try to visit us sometime. And bring Minho too." Mrs. Han said, smiling softly towards her son.

"We love you Han-ah." Mr. Han said, kissing Jisung's head.

Jisung's parents intertwined their hands and turned around, ready to leave.

"Wait, Mr. And Mrs. Han."

All 3 turned around, seeing Minho lightly jogging down the hallway, carrying something in his hands.

"Minho, I'm so glad you came, we have to leave now but you weren't there when we got to your room." Mrs. Han said, embracing Jisung's boyfriend in a long hug.

Minho hugged back, rubbing her upper back lightly. Once the woman let her go, Mr. Han reached out and shook Minho's hand firmly.

"I brought you both a little something. You can consider it a gift from me." Minho said, giving the two grown-ups the basket in his hands.

"Oh darling, you really didn't have to." Mrs. Han said, opening it it up.

Inside the basket lay all kinds of treats. A piece of cheesecake, strawberries, some chocolate, a bottle of vine and lastly a small, dark-blue pouch.

Mr. Han picked up the pouch, opening it up. They both gasped, seeing what was inside.

"Oh dear, Minho we can't accept this." Mrs. Han said, covering her mouth.

"Please, I have no need for it. It's a gift, just to give you a little lift." Minho said.

Mr. Han shook Minho's hand again, pulling him in for a manly hug.

"Thank you so much. For everything you've done for us and Jisungie." Mr. Han said, letting Minho go.

"Of course, sir. It's my pleasure." Minho said, bowing.

Jisung smiled in awe at his amazing boyfriend, wrapping his arms around his waist a second later. Minho accepted Jisung's small body into his embrace, holding him close.

"We should get going, the carriage mist be waiting." Mr. Han said, turning around with the basket in his hands.

"Take good care of our Jisungie for us, ok darling?" Mrs. Han said, hooking her arm into Mr. Han's.

"Of course, ma'am. Always."

And with that the two left the castle, starting their long ride home.

---

"Minho, you have to come down to the dining hall in 10 minutes, father is coming home and wants to talk to us."

Minho groaned in annoyance, ushering Felix out of his room.

The prince was feeling kind of moody, since his boyfriend had to go work and his dad would be coming home, ruining the perfect life he had been living the past couple of days.

Minho unwillingly got out of bed, dragging his feet down to the dining hall where his family would be gathering for dinner in a few minutes.

When the second prince entered, he saw Seungmin, Felix, Hyunjin, Chan and Woojin already seated in their chairs. Minho slumped down in his own, immediately gulping down a few mouth-fulls of water.

"Hey, try to act civil once he gets here, Minho. I don't want you in trouble again." Chan said, patting Minho's shoulder.