-31-

"Chrissy, calm down honey." Woojin chuckled as Chan excitedly pulled him down the stairs.

"C'mon Woowie, hurry." Chan complained as he continued to pull his husband along.

The two reached the bottom of the stairs, and started walking down the hallway to the right. Chan pulled Woojin towards the door quickly, throwing it open.

An anxious and startled boy emerged from between the cubicles, bowing deeply towards the two royals.

"Your highnesses. What can I do for you today?" Jeongin asked.

"Actually we're here to talk to you Jeongin." Woojin answered, trying to calm down his excited husband.

---

"Mr. Han, there's someone here to see you."

Jisung and Minho pulled their attention away from the game they were playing, thanking the man who had informed them.

Jisung happily jumped up from the bed, dragging Minho excitedly down the hall.

"Hyung hurry. It must be my parents." Jisung half-yelled in excitement.

Minho only chuckled, picking up his pace to match Jisung's. Once they two rounded the corner to the gate of the castle, Jisung squealed in delight.

His parents quickly turned to him, rushing forward once they spotted their son. Jisung jumped right onto them, hugging the two like his life depended on it while Minho took his sweet time walking over.

"Jisungie, baby, look how grown up you look." Jisung's mom exclaimed, holding his face.

"We are so proud of you, son." Mr. Han added, hugging Jisung once more.

Jisung only giggled.

"I missed you both so much, how have you been? No troubles i hope?" Jisung asked.

"No, no troubles at all. You really saved our lives Jisung. We can't believe you would leave your home to save your family like that, we are so grateful for you honey." Mrs. Han said happily.

Jisung smiled happily, givign the woman another hug.

"Oh, hyung, hyung. Come meet my parents." Jisung suddenly exclaimed, turning around.

First now did the two grown ups notice the second prince standing patiently behind their son, looking at them with soft eyes.

Minho stepped forward, grabbing Jisung's offered hand. The younger hugged Minho's bicep like he always seemed to love to do, while looking between his best friend and parents happily.

"Mr. And Mrs. Han. It's nice to finally meet you, Jisung has told me so much about you both." Minho politely said, bowing towards the two.

He wondered to himself if he should thank them for bringing his beloved chipmunk into the world, but decided against it.

"Oh my, your highness, what an honor." Mr. Han said, startled, while bowing deeply.

Mrs. Han bowed too, too shocked by seeing her son so close to a prince to talk.

"Let's show them my room, hyung." Jisung happily said, bouncing in his steps.

"Of course. And please, let me take those for you." Minho said, carefully grabbing the two bags from Mr. Han's hands.

Jisung started guiding his parents up to his room, while giving them a small tour of the rooms theybpassed by. He was so adorably excited to have his parents there.

"-And this is my room, isn't it nice. I have everything i need, oh and my own bathroom through there." Jisung happily said, showing the two grown ups into his room.

Mr. And Mrs. Han walked into the room, looking around. Minho followed suit, setting their bags down by the door.

"This is also where you two will be staying. Minnie hyung said you can stay for a couple days." Jisung said, hugging Minho's arm again.

"Where will you be staying then, honey?" Mrs. Han curiously asked.

"I'll be sleeping in Minnie hyung's bed. We have actually had quite a few sleepovers so don't worry about it, we are both totally fine with it."

Mr. And Mrs. Han shared a look, before looking back at the two boys. They immediately noticed the prince looking at their son with sparkles shooting out of his eyes.

"Ok, Minnie and I have some duties we need to take care of, you can both settle in meanwhile, and I'll come get you later. Bye bye." Jisung said, turning around to walk out of the room.

"Oh, and we my brothers and I would love to have dinner with you both this evening. Our father is out of the country wo my brother is in charge for the time being." Minho said, bowing.

Mr. And Mrs. Han looked at Minho like he was crazy, but agreed either way. No way in hell were they turning down that offer.

Minho and Jisung left the room together, leaving Jisung's parents to settle in, while they walked down the hall together, separating with a quick cheek kiss once they split up.