-33-

Minho woke up to something hitting his face repeatedly but softly. A tired groan escaped him. He tried to roll over to escape the attack, but something was holding him down.

"Hyungie. Get up, the others are already eating breakfast." Jisung said, hitting Minho's cheek softly again.

Minho only groaned.

"Hyungieeeee." Jisung whined.

Nothing.

"Wake up Hyungie, I need love."

Jisung grabbed Minho's shoulder and pulled him into a sitting position. Due to Jisung straddling his lap already, Minho only wrapped his arms around the younger's waist and continued his sleep on his boyfriend's shoulder.

Jisung groaned as accepted defeat. He wrapped himself around Minho, softly caressing his muscular and soft back. About 10 minutes after Jisung gave up, Minho started to move around in his arms.

The elder yawned into Jisung's shoulder and pulled away from him to rub his eyes. Jisung smiled fondly, trying to tame Minho's messy mop of hair with his fingers.

"Good morning hyungie." Jisung softly said.

Minho smiled in return, looking up at Jisung with tired eyes.

"Good morning, babysquirrel." Minho answered, blinking the last hint of sleepiness out of his eyes.

"You should get up and get ready now, hyungie. The others and I have already eaten and I want us to spend the day with my parents." Jisung said.

Minho nodded his head, and let Jisung climb off his lap before he moved over to the bathroom to get ready. He didnt feel like bathing, so the prince simply stepped into the shower, washing off his body in less than 5 minutes.

Meanwhile Jisung put together one of tje outfits he loved the most on Minho. His velvet white shirt with tight black jeans over casual shoes, and with some jewelry and chains here and there.

Minho stepped out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist to get his clothes. Jisung proudly held out the outfit he had put together, excited to see Minho wearing it again.

"Thanks chipmunk." Minho said as he took the clothes, leaving a soft kiss onot Jisung temple before moving to change by his mirror.

Jisung didn't mind at all, Minho had been changing in front of him since day one, so it wasn't anything special. Jisung himself wore his own pants because he would never be able to fill up Minho's with his petite body, with one of Minho's white shirts over. It was very oversized on Jisung but he looked adorable in it so no one were complaining.

"Ready to go down, gorgeous?" Minho asked after having fixed his hair and put on his deodorant and perfume.

"Yeah." Jisung happily answered, grabbing tightly onto Minho's outstretched hand before dragging the elder down the hall.

"I'll just grab a quick bite of food, and you can go see your parents in the meantime, ok chipmunk?" Minho asked.

"Yeah sure, hyungie." Jisung said, smiling happily at his boyfriend.

Minho followed Jisung to the living room where he had left his parents to go get Minho. Once they reached the outside of the room, Minho left a soft peck on Jisung's lips before leaving him to go eat.

Jisung entered the room, fiddling with his fingers while looking down to hide his wide smile.

"Jisungie, there you are. What took you so long?" Mrs. Han said, kissing Jisung's cheek.

"Minho refused to get up, and managed to fall asleep on top of me for a while." Jisung said with a giggle.

Woojin and Chan, who were sitting across from Jisung's parents, laughed at this.

"I am not surprised, that boy always valued his beauty sleep." Woojin said, making everyone laugh.

The door opened again, with Felix entering. The blonde smiled respectfully, bowing towards the two grown ups as he entered.

He went straight over to Jisung, grabbing both his shoulders.

"Han-ah. Am i going crazy, or did I just see Minho give you a little kissy-kissy before leaving?" Felix immediately asked, making Jisung blush.

"He.... might have kissed me... mabye, I don't know." Jisung answered while looking down.

"Wait, by kissy-kissy, do you mean a cheek-kissy-kissy or a kissy-kissy?" Woojin asked.

"A kissy-kissy." Felix answered, smirking happily while wriggling his eyebrows.

"Jisungie, did the prince kiss you?" Mrs. Han asked in surprise, bringing one hand up to cover her mouth.

"Yeah." Jisung shyly answered while fiddling with the ring he stole from Minho's jewlery.

Mrs. Han grabbed Jisung, making him look her directly in the eyes.

"Jisungie, are you and him together? Did you have the talk with him yesterday like you said you would?" Mrs. Han asked in excitement.

Jisung nodded shyly, while trying to hide his wide smile.

"Oh baby thats great. I'm so happy for you." Mrs. Han exclaimed, picking Jisung up to spin him around in a hug.

Jisung laughed awkwardly at all the attention of everyone looking at him.

The door opened suddenly, and Seungmin, Hyunjin and Minho entered together. They all stopped in their tracks as they saw Jisung in the arms of his mom, with Mrs. Han staring holes through Minho like she was a kid on drugs.

"I can't believe my future son in law is a royal, oh my god." Mrs. Han exclaimed dropping Jisung to the floor.

The woman ran over to Minho, hugging him the way she just hugged Jisung. Minho yelped in surprise, not at all having expect anything like this to happen.

"Forgive me your highness, I'm just so unbelievably happy." Mrs. Han said, putting Minho down.

Minho smiled awkwardly, not really understanding anything.

"O-oh, yeah.... Heh, w-why, may I ask?" Minho asked, rubbing jis neck awkwardly.

"Jisung told me you two are in a relationship and I'm just very happy for you two. I never would have expected my sugarlump to find love only 2 months after leaving home." Mrs. Han said.

"Mom." Jisung whined, hiding in his hands.

"I told you not to call me that anymore, its embarrassing." Jisung whined.

"But Jisungie, you're the absolute cutest little sugarlump ever, I could just squish-"

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT. Please mom, that enough." Jisung whined through his hands.