-28-

"Hi babes, i brought you a little something." Felix said, jogging over to his boyfriend, whom was watching his new lieutenants shoot.

Changbin turned around at the mention of the nickname Felix had given him, smiling as he saw his beautiful prince inching closer.

"Oh hi, what are you doing here Lixie, aren't you supposed to be in class?" Changbin asked.

"Yeah, but the teacher canceled because Minho didn't show up today either. He's probably still in bed." Felix laughed.

"Aaand, since i know your bow broke yesterday, i rode into the city and got you a new one." Felix said, turning around to hand the bag he had brought over to Changbin.

Changbin's jaw quickly dropped as he looked into the bag. The bow was absolutely gorgeous. It wasnt just a plain bow like the ones he had used his whole life, it was decorated with beautiful patterns and inscriptions. Changbin turned it over to look at it, finding his name carved into the bow in the bottom left corner.

Changbin moved his hand over the whole bow to get a feel of it. The material the bow was made of wasn't what he was used to. It was stronger and felt much better than his last bow, but yet the bow was so much lighter.

"Lixie.... I don't know what to say. Thank you, thank you so much. I- it's wonderful. I can't believe you did this, it must have cost a fortune." Changbin said, unable to pull his eyes away from the bow.

Felix only giggled.

"Dont worry about it babes, I'm a prince - spoiling you is a part of my job prescription." Felix answered.

Changbin smiled widely, finally looking up and letting his hand that held the bow slowly fall to his side.

"You're so amazing, how can i ever repay you?" Changbin asked with the softest smile on his face.

"I mean, a kiss sounds kinda good right now, not gonna lie." Felix said.

Changbin immediately grabbed Felix's waist with his free hand, pulling the younger into his body. Felix smiled and placed his hands at the back of Changbin's neck to pull him closer.

The elder softly kissed his boyfriend, loving how Felix nibbled on his bottom lip. The younger always did that, and it felt just as heavenly each time.

"God I love you so friggin much." Felix muttered to himself after the two parted from the kiss.

Changbin cracked a smile and used his free hand to tuck some of Felix's hair behind his ear.

"I love you too." The elder whispered back.

Felix suddenly moved back from Changbin while clapping his hands together, making the lead archer jump back in surprise.

"Now. I wanna se my archer boy shoot with his new bow." Felix excitedly said while bouncing like a kid.

Changbin chuckled and grabbed an arrow from his quiver. The whole troop had stopped shooting and watched the pair since the moment they noticed Felix's arrival, and both Felix and Changbin knew this but didn't care one bit.

Changbin got into position in front of a target and loaded the arrow onto the bow. He pulled the string back and aimed with his good eye, keeping his other eye closed. The lead archer let the string go, watching the arrow hit the exact center of the target with ease.

Changbin smiled and turned around to smile gratefully at his lover. He loved his new bow. Felix looked at Changbin proudly. The elder walked back up to his boyfriend, taking his hand softly into his own.

"I love it so much. Thank you Lixie." Changbin said.

Felix smiled smugly.

"Well in that case, why don't you come find me when you finish for the day? I'd really love to see just how thankful you really are." Felix whispered.

Changbin smiled and giggled a bit.

"Of course. I'll be looking forward to it." Changbin whispered back while biting his lip.

Felix pecked Changbin's lips before detatching himself from the elder.

"I should get going. Have a great day everyone." Felix called out while waving and walking backwards towards the entrance of the castle.

The whole troop waved back while answering Felix. The prince tuned around and walked away, leaving Changbin to watch his figure disappear with a love-struck expression on his face.

Once Felix had rounded a corner of the castle, Changbin turned around, seeing his lieutenants talking softly amongst themselves while smiling, and sending their captain glances form time to time.

"Ok everyone, let's get back in position and carry on."

---

[The next day]

"You smell good."

Jisung laughed at Minho's sudden compliment. The two had been laying in silence for about an hour, just enjoying the moment.

"Thank you?" Jisung asked through giggled.

Minho smiled and buried his face in Jisung's hair. Sure, it smelled like soap but Jisung's own scent was still there - and Minho loved it. It was warm and calming and secure.

Minho drew a large breath of air, putting slightly more pressure onto Jisung's chest - where his hand had been laying the past hour - and caressed his skin softly with his fingers.

"I wish we could stay like this forever." Minho whispered with a sigh.

"Me too." Jisung whispered back.

It all felt so surreal. They had met for the first time only a week and a half ago, and look at where they were now. Shirtless in Minho's bed, having woken up next to each other for the second day in a row.

Minho was quite sure about his feelings for Jisung, he knew the younger was about to become his very first love - yet he was unsure if he really wanted that. His father would probably be happy that Minho finally got together with someone, but he'd also most likely force Minho into marrying the younger right away and Minho didn't want that to happen. He wanted to let their relationship evolve naturally. He wanted Jisung to be comfortable around him and arranging a marriage-contract after a couple hours of being together would definitely make him uncomfortable.

Jisung on the other hand was more unsure about what he felt. He knew he had never felt this comfortable and happy around someone that isn't his parents, but he didn't quite know what his feelings ment. Did he like the elder in a friendly way? Or mabye in a romantic way? Possibly in a brotherly way? He had no frame of reference so he didn't have a clue.