-15-

Jisung was pacing back and forth in his room, clutching his chest. Tears ran dowm his face. He had never experienced anything like that before. His parents always spoke so softly towards him. And now he had been the reason for the princes yelling at each other.

In his stressed state, Jisung failed to hear the soft knocks on his door. The third and forth prince had together with Chan decided that they wanted to check up on Minho's fragile servant, and their boyfriends had of course tagged along.

Felix turned to the others after getting no response to his knocking.

"Mabye he went somewhere else?" The third prince said with a shrug.

The group turned around to walk away, when a whimper from the other side of the door caught their attention. Felix immediately turned back to the door, placing his ear up against it.

"Mr. Han im coming in." Felix shouted through the door before opening it.

The door opened wide, giving the group a clear view of the distressed boy inside. Jisung was pacing back and forth his room with tears running down his cheeks and his hands tugged into his now messy hair. The skin on his bottom lip was about to break from Jisung chewing on it constantly.

"Mr. Han." Felix breathed out before rushing into the room and over to Jisung's side.

Jisung jumped back at the touch of Felix's hand on his shoulder, looking towards the door in a hurry. Jisung's eyes widened. He quickly bowed while wiping his tears away.

Felix once again neared Jisung, grabbing his hand softly.

"Im so sorry for Minho's behavior. I don't know what came upon him." Felix said while running his thumb over Jisung's hand.

"I-its fine, your highness." Jisung quietly said.

The voicecrack in Jisung's voice didn't go unnoticed by everyone else.

"Can i give you a hug?" Felix hesitantly asked, not wanting to step over the boy's boundaries like Minho had done.

Jisung looked at Felix with wide eyes for a second, before nodding slowly. He could honestly use a hug right now.

Felix quickly wrapped his arms around Jisung's torso, placing him softly against his body. Jisung kept his hands on Felix's shoulders, trying to stay formal.

Chan walked up to the two, softly grabbing Jisung's hands and bringing them around Felix's neck. Chan then walked around the pair, wrapping his arms around the both of them as well.

Felix startet giggling, making Chan giggle as well. Jisung couldn't help but smiling at what was happening. Never in a million years would he have expected to get hugged by two laughing princes.

Seungmin grabbed Hyunjin's wrist, and pulled him over to the group, joinging the hug. They all immediately started laughing even more. Woojin laughed silently from the sideline with Changbin by his side.

Woojin turned to look at Changbin, meeting his eyes as they laughed. The two boys shrugged while looking at each other, and went over to join the hug as well.

The group stayed like that for a while, until they had to split up because they could no longer breathe because of the laughter.

Felix and Jisung were the last ones to split. Felix threw his arm over Jisung's shoulder while trying to calm his laughter. The room slowly fell silent. Jisung now looked a lot more relaxed and happy.

"It's Jisung right?" Chan asked, throwing his arm over Jisung's shoulders form the other side.

Jisung nodded his head with a smile.

"What do you say we take you out for the day, Jisung? We could go shopping, get some food, just enjoy a day off. Its all on me." Chan said.

Jisung looked up at him with a smile and nodded.

"Great, uuuh... Do you want to get changed before we go?" Chan asked, seeing Jisung in his formal uniform still.

Jisung thought about the ruined, smelly clothes he had arrived in and immediately cringed.

"No, im fine. I'll just go like i am now." Jisung said with a smile.

The group started leaving Jisung's room, heading down to the castle gates.

"Dude, your hair is a mess, let me fix it." Felix said, reaching up to tangle his fingers into Jisung's messy hair.

Jisung laughed and crutched down while walking to let the third prince fix his hair.

---

Minho walked through the halls of the castle. After Jisung had left them in the living room, the others had spent a good 2 minutes just glaring him down, before leaving.

Minho stayed behind for a couple more minutes, just thinking. Why the hell did he say that? Why did his stupid temper have to get in the way? Why the actual fuck did he tell them that he wanted to turn Jisung into his personal sex slave? He had absolutely no intention of doing that, but the words still slipped his throat.

Truth was Minho had in fact taken a liking in his servant. There was just something so innocent and pure about the boy, Minho wanted him to be his. Not as a belonging, he wanted Jisung in his arms. He wanted his hands in Jisung's hair while Jisung rested his head on his lap. He wanted his marks on Jisung's perfect milky skin. He wanted to hear Jisung whisper in his ear. Whisper how he'd never leave Minho's side. Whisper how much he enjoyed Minho's company.

But none of that could ever happen, because Minho had - again - ruined his chance of happiness because of his ugly ass mouth slipping words he didn't mean.

Minho got up from the couch, feeling like he should apologize to Jisung for his behavior. Minho exited the living room and started walking towards the employees' dorms.

Laughter and loud voices eccoed through the hallways, making Minho furrow his brows. Minho quickly slipped behind a corner as the voices neared. He peaked out, waiting for the people to pass. A group of familiar faces came into view, making Minho frown. They were all laughing and enjoying themselves, probably because Minho wasn't with them.

One of the boys stood out from the rest. Jisung. What the hell was Jisung doing, laughing and walking together with his brothers towards the castle gates.

It all fueled Minho's anger. The way Chan's arm rested over his small shoulders. The way Felix reached up and softly tangled his fingers into Jisung's hair. The way Jisung looked at them all and laughed with them. He had never done any of that with Minho.

A tap on Minho's shoulder made him turn around in a rush - startled.

"Prince Minho, your father wants to see you in his office." The guard said before walking away.

'Good fucking job Lee Minho'