-41-

"Three." The king growled, turning to Felix.

"NO, PLEASE NO. I'LL GO WITH YOU, PLEASE DONT HURT HIM." Jisung yelled through his tears.

Minho immediately snapped his eyes towards the younger.

"Baby-"

"Please Minho. I don't want you guys getting hurt. It's ok. I-I'm gonna be ok." Jisung said, his whole body shaking.

"No, no Jisung, no I won't let you-"

Jisung pulled Minho off by pulling him in for a soft kiss. Minho could feel Jisung's tears on his face as well as taste it on his lips. Jisung let Minho go, stepping out of his arms.

"I love you hyungie." Jisung whispered while walking backwards towards the guards.

Minho stood frozen, watching Jisung smile apologetically towards him. A guard yanked Jisung into his embrace, tying his hands up and putting a fabric over his mouth.

The second guard grabbed both of Minho's wrists tightly, restraining them behind Minho's back. Minho's eyes stayed locked with Jisung's, desperately begging for this all to be a dream, and that he'd wake up in Jisung's bed any moment now, still holding him close.

"Throw him in the freeroaming cell." The king instructed, snapping Minho out of his head.

Minho's eyes widened.

"NO, NO DON'T FATHER PLEASE, I BEG YOU NO DON'T DO THAT TO HIM." Minho screamed, trying to get out of the guard's grip.

It was already too late. Jisung was already out of the room, heading down to the basement. The king walked up to Minho, who was still struggling for his escape, tears running down his face like a waterfall.

"CALM YOURSELF MINHO. YOU ARE A PRINCE, ACT LIKE ONE." The king growled.

"LET HIM FUCKING GO, LET HIM GO." Minho cried, desperately trying to free his arms.

The king punched Minho across the face, grabbing his jaw tightly afterwards. He placed the tip of the knife in his hands against Minho's neck, making him freeze. Minho closed his eyes and mouth, not letting out any sobs. Minho's face screamed pain and his whole body was shaking.

"Get yourself together, boy. Or I'll end him right in front of you." Minho's father said before letting Minho go.

"Bring them both to my office." Mr. Kim said before leaving the room.

The two princes let the guards drag them through the halls. Everyone they came across would immediately turn around and rush the other way, terrified of meeting the group.

Felix kept his head down, feeling guiltier than ever. He was the who told his father that Minho had ran off with his boyfriend, and showed them to Jisung's room. And he was the reason Jisung was taken away, because Jisung wouldnt let him get hurt. If only he could have taken a few punches this all wouldn't have happened. Minho and Jisung would still be happy together.

Felix and Minho were both thrown into their father's office, with the guards guarding the door on the inside.

"Felix." The king said, making the boy freeze.

"You disobeyed me when i asked you to give me Minho and Jisung's location. I should punish you, but since this is your first time going against me I will let you go. Stay in your room until I send someone to let you out." The king instructed.

Felix nodded his head, glancing towards his heartbroken brother. He waited until his hands had been untied before rushing out of the room.

"Now Minho. You and I are going to have a little talk." The king calmly said, sitting down in his chair.

He gestured for Minho to take a seat opposite of him, which the boy carefully did, looking down with teary eyes and cheeks.

"Do you understand why I won't let you and your servant be together?"

Minho didn't answer.

"As a royal you need to live a powerful life. You are a powerful character Minho, there's no questioning that, but your servant isn't. He is simply a poor boy, working in the castle. He has nothing to bring to the table. If he was of higher ranking i would be ok with you two being in a relationship, but he's nothing. He's a rat under our feet. Do you understand that?"

Still no answer.

"Take Felix's boyfriend for instance. He's a captain in the castle's defense mechanism. He holds power and has a lot to bring to the table. Both a powerful character and a powerful status. Seungmin's husband is the son of a multibillionare. His name holds a great reputation and he has a status worth millions. Woojin's husband ties us to one of the most powerful business circles there are. Chan is a unique character with a more powerful family than anyone else of his ranking. Do you now understand why your little boyfriend is useless to us? Why we do not want him?"

Minho still didn't answer. He kept his eyes cast low, trying to keep the next wave of tears in.

"Lee Minho, you are a prince, and most importantly, my son. I will not let you cry over a teen-fling. You are powerful and you can do great things with your name and status once you get your head out of the sky and stary facing reality. Love isn't real. Love isn't going to get you anywhere. That is why I'm having your servant executed. I do not want him to distract you from your true purpose."

Minho snapped his head up, looking at his father with a pale face and tears streaming down his cheeks. The prince shook his head hard, making tears spill everywhere

"No, father please don't. I promise I'll be good. I'll do whatever you want, please don't hurt him. Please I beg you." Minho cried, still shaking his head in fear.

"This is not up for discussion, Minho. Take him to his room and lock him up. I do not want him interacting with his servant in the basement." The king instructed.

Minho felt two pairs of hands grabbing him and restricted his hands. Once tied up, Minho was dragged through the halls, his desperate, heartbroken screams eccoing through the endless halls of the castle.

Minho was thrown into his room, hitting his head on the floor because he was unable to catch himself. The guards slammed and locked the door shut, leaving Minho to scream his lungs out in his room. Minho cravled up to his door, his hands still tied together behind his back. He kicked the door with all his power while screaming, but it wouldn't even bulge.