-39-

This chapter is twice as long as my normal chapters
⚠ Mature scene ahead ⚠

---

Minho pulled Jisung out of the large venue, jogging lightly down the hall while looking back. Jisung jogged beside him, holding Minho's hand tightly in his own.

The door to the venue opened, with 3 guards rushing outside.

"Prince Minho, you can not leave. It's against your father's rules." One guard shouted, looking around for the two.

"Shit, run, run." Minho squeeked through giggles, starting to sprint down the hall.

Jisung ran beside Minho, letting the elder take the lead. They could hear the metal from the guards' armors as the guards ran after them, but luckily the heavy atmors seemed to slow the guards down, giving Minho and Jisung an opportunity to outrun them.

"In here, in here." Minho whisper yelled through laughter, pointing to the room they were about to run past on Jisung's side.

Jisung threw the door open, pulling Minho inside. The two slammed the door shut, running further inot the room to make sure they werent heard or seen. Jisung looked around himself. It looked like they had ran into a library of some sort. It was dimly lit and full of dusty old books.

The door to the library opened, making Minho and Jisung jump in surprise. Minho immediately pulled Jisung behind one of the couches, gesturing for him to be silent. Jisung covered his mouth with his hand to refrain his giggles form escaping.

"This room is empty, keep searching."

The two teenagers slowly crept through the room, opening the door back up. Minho snuck a peak in both directions, before grabbing Jisung's hand and pulling him down the hall.

"Come on, come on." Minho whispered, pulling his boyfriend quickly down the hall.

Jisung could feel the adrenaline rush through his body. The excitement of being a part of Minho's mischievous, rebellious acts made his heart pound. He had to admit that Minho was especially attractive like this. With a wide smile on his face, enjoying the danger they were facing. Doing what he wanted without the restrictions of rules and guards.

Jisung yanked Minho back by his arm, immediately grabbing his face with his free hand and taking a hold of Minho's lips with his own. Minho kissed Jisung back immediately, pushing the younger into a wall, with his body pressing against him on the other side. Jisung meowed in delight at the feeling.

Minho had a firm grip on his waist, that he used to keep Jisung in place up against the wall. Minho tilted his head, forcing his tongue into Jisung's mouth. Jisung accepted it immediately, running his hands messily through Minho's hair.

The two disconnected their lips, panting heavily against each other. Minho didn't move back, wanting the younger as close as possible.

"Oh my god, Jisung." Minho practically moaned, looking at Jisung with hooded eyes.

Jisung smiled, leaning in to lightly nibble on Minho's lips. Minho stayed still, letting the younger do as he wanted.

"I FOUND THEM, THEY'RE HERE."

Without any second thought Minho and Jisung jumped away from the wall, sprinting in the opposite direction.

"My room, they don't know who I am." Jisung whispered, running left where Minho was planning on running right.

Minho quickly redirected himself, grabbing Jisung's hand. The two laughed, loudly while running. Minho turned around, smiling as he saw six or seven guards chasing after them.