-16-

"Come in."

Minho twisted the doorknob and entered his father's office. His heart was beating harshly against his chest and his throat felt dry. It usually ment trouble when the king called someone into his office.

"Minho. Take a seat." The king coldly said, pushing the papers in front of him to the side.

Minho took a seat in the chair across from his father, looking down. His father's piercing eyes drilled their way into Minho's averted ones.

"It has come to my attention that your servant has been treated badly under your leadership. Is that correct?" The king asked in way too calm and monotone voice for Minho's liking.

Minho shook his head.

"No. Thats not true." Minho said, still not meeting his father's eyes.

Minho didn't want his father to take Jisung away from him, so he lied. He knew he had been treating Jisung badly.

The king hit the table in front of him with his fist and stood up, making his chair fall back with a loud bang. Minho flinched. The king leaned towards Minho.

"BULLSHIT. I KNOW YOU PUT YOUR HANDS ON HIM WITHOUT PERMISSION. I KNOW YOU SEXUALY HARASSED HIM. NOW WHAT THE FUCKING HELL DO YOU THINK GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO TOUCH MY EMPLOYEES LIKE THAT?"

Minho stayed still, holding his breath.

"ANSWER ME BOY. WHAT DO YOU THINK GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO TOUCH MY EMPLOYEES LIKE THAT? YOUR ROYAL STATUS? YOUR FUCKING TEENAGE HORMONES? *Slap* YOU'RE A FUCKING DISGRACE LEE MINHO. *Slap*"

Minho stayed silent. His cheek was burning, and tears were pressing against his eyes.

The king growled and walked around his desk. He grabbed Minho's shoulder and pulled him up, harshly. Minho kept his eyes on the floor.

"You are getting on my last fucking nerve. Get your act together, or you'll never step foot in this castle ever again." The king growled into Minho's ear while holding his jaw hard enough to leave a bruise.

The king threw Minho to the floor and walked back to the other side of his desk.

"Throw him in the hole and keep him there for 3 days and 3 nights." The king said.

Two guards immediately walked up to Minho and picked him up. Minho kept his head low the whole time, letting his body get dragged through the castle.

People were looking at him with wide eyes as they saw the second prince get dragged away by two royal guards, but no one dared speak up.

Minho let the guards drag him down the stairs to the basement, and throw him into a cell. The stares of the filthy prisoners in the other cells burned themselves into Minho's mind. The disgusting smirks he received as they saw a prince get thrown into a cell and locked up.

The area was silent for a couple minutes, until the man in the cell next to Minho's decided to get up and talk to minho through the bars. Minho ignored him, keeping his head low.

"Well if it isn't price Minho. Second in line to hier the throne. Mr. Famous for his gorgeous face. What brings you down here pretty boy?"

Minho shivered at his tone. It was absolutely sickening to listen to.

"You know, pretty boy, being down here often gets lonely. No one to touch.... And no one to please you. What do you say you give us all a peak? I'm sure it would make us all happy."

A loud wave of cheers, roars and catcalls eccoed through the area. There must have been at least 300 grown men in the holding cells, and every one of them was shouting for Minho to undress. The people in the cells next to Minho's were sticking their arms into his cell in and attempt to grab him.