-5-

Jisung looked into his small duffle bag. He had packed all his belongings, which consisted of a couple changes of raggy clothes, the notebook his parents got him for his 16th birthday and his old filthy plushie.

The boy sighed. He didn't own much, but he never realized just how little he owned until he had to pack up all his belongings. His service to the royal family started tomorrow morning. The carriage would be there to pick him up in a few hours, since he lived 5 cities away from the capital of 'Far Far Away'.

"Honey, are you packed?" Mrs. Han shouted from the kitchen.

Jisung picked up his light duffle bag and walked out of his and his parents' shared bedroom.

"Yeah." Jisung answered, putting his bag down by the broken door of their house.

"Great. Come eat dinner with us, honey." Mr. Han said.

Jisung sighed and walked into the kitchen where his mother passed him a plate with a carrot on, and half of a cooked potato.

Jisung's parents had decided to cut down on their usage of food until Jisung had gotten a job at the royal house, since they didn't have any source of income at the moment.

"Come, Jisungie. Let's eat together one last time, ok?" Mrs. Han said, showing Jisung a smile.

It looked like his parents were happy that he was leaving from how widely they smiled, but they simply smiled to keep Jisung's mood up. He had been really down the last week, ever since he had decided to go.

"I'm gonna miss you guys." Jisung said with a chuckle, picking up his carrot.

His fingers seemed to be layered in a permanent layer of dirt, but he didn't mind. He was used to it after all.

"Were gonna miss you too, honey. You have to remember to write us as often as you can." Mrs. Han said with a forced smile.

"Of course. And I'll send you all the money I earn." Jisung said with a smile.

"Oh, God, dear. You dot have to send us it all. Only a little bit. You deserve to keep some of the money for yourself." Mrs. Han said, waving her arms for a second.

Jisung chuckled.

"Don't worry about me mother. I won't be needing the money as much as you. And I will be sending you my whole paycheck." Jisung said, finishing his small carrot.

---

Minho woke up to his annoying little brother shaking his body awake. Minho slapped Felix's shoulder and rolled over in bed, with a groan.

"What do you want, idiot?" Minho rasped in his morning voice.

"For you to wake up. Woojin and Chan hyung will be here in a couple of hours and Seungmin's fiance is supposed to be here at 12 o'clock sharp, so get your ass up hyung." Felix said.

Minho groaned.

"Why didn't you just send my butler to wake me up. He does it in a better way than you do." Minho grumbled with his face smushed into his pillow.

"You made dad fire your servant, don't you remember? The new duty employees are coming tomorrow so you'll be getting a new servant then." Felix said, walking over to the window to pull the curtains open.

"Oh right. I fired that old bitch." Minho said with a snicker.

Felix rolled his eyes.