-13-

Jisung stood still beside the wall of the dining room, side by side with the servants of the other royal family members.

The sound of utensils hitting the plates, and Mr. Hwang's soft talking filled the air. The king would chip in from time to time, giving Mr. Hwang short responses.

Minho ate Silently, looking like he disliked eating together with everyone else. Felix and Seungmin kept their heads low, not wanting any attention to be drawn to them, fearing their own father.

Chan, Woojin and Hyunjin on the other hand, were in the middle of their own conversation, chatting comfortably.

Jisung kept his eyes on the outside of the windows because he didn't want to end up staring at anyone again. Even though Jisung's eyes were averted, he couldn't help but overhearing a conversation flaring up between the king and his second son.

"Minho, how's your new servant?" The king asked, making Minho sigh and look up while putting down his utensils.

"I'm don't know, father. I've had him by my side for less than an hour." Minho said in a bratty voice.

"That is no way of speaking to your father, Lee Minho. You better get that tone fixed." The king scolded, making Minho roll his eyes and slump back in his chair.

"I am free to speak to you however I want. It's a free world after all." Minho argued, glaring at his father.

The king looked at his son with flames in his eyes. Before he could yell at Minho for his behavior, the prince spoke up himself.

"Chipmunk, please take my plate and utensils away, and meet me in my room. I lost my appetite."

Minho showed his father one last glare, before standing up and walking away without permission.

Jisung hurried over to the table and grabbed Minho's stuff, bringing it all into the kitchen. Once it was placed in the sink, Jisung hurried back out, bowing respectfully towards the king on his way out, when he noticed the elder man glaring holes through his body.

Jisung jogged lightly up to Minho's room, knocking softly on the door and entering after getting Minho's permission.

"Chipmunk." Minho lazily said, peaking under the arm hanging over his eyes.

The prince was laying in his bed, with one of his arms over his eyes and the other one hanging off the bed.

"Your highness." Jisung quietly said, standing awkwardly beside the door, just looking around.

Minho sighed and sat up.

"I want to do something...-" Minho started, getting Jisung attention.

The elder looked back at his servant, still thinking of something they could do.

"-...mabye we'll just head down to the small living room, and wait for the others there." Minho said with a shrug.

Jisung only nodded, feeling like he had no opinion to share about the suggestion. Minho stood up and started walking, making Jisung follow silently.

The two entered the living room after a few minutes of walking. Minho immediately fell onto one of the couches, while Jisung stayed standing up beside the door.

"You know, you don't have to act so formally around me. You're allowed to sit down and relax a bit, chipmunk." Minho said, smirking at the younger.

Jisung only nodded hesitantly.

"Do you wish for me to sit down, your highness?" Jisung asked, making Minho laugh.

"Yes please." Mingo answered, his laugh turning into cute little giggles.

Jisung walked over to the couch opposite of Minho's and sat down as close to the armrest as possible, not to take up to much space. Jisung's back was straightened out, his legs were standing beside each other in a 90 degree angle, and his hands folded in his lap.

Minho turned over to look at Jisung, smiling softly at the sight of his servant sitting so formally opposite of him.

"You look cute in your glasses, chipmunk." Minho said, making Jisung look away with a soft pink color dusting his cheeks and ears.

"Thank you, your highness." Jisung answered, still looking away.

Minho giggled, and moved to be laying upside down on the couch. The prince kept his eyes on his servant. Jisung was looking away still, making Minho smile wider.

After a couple minutes of the two of them laying there in silence -Minho staring at his servant and Jisung looking away awkwardly- the door opened, and familiar voices filled the room.

Minho looked over towards the door, meeting his brothers' amused smiles as they spotted Minho in such a weird position.

"I swear to God Minho. You're such a child." Chan said with a laugh, sitting down beside him.

Jisung quickly stood up from the coach and walked a few feet away, since there were many royal people, and only two coaches. He didn't want to take up too much space.

Minho noticed this, and turned to his servant curiosly.

"Why'd you move, chipmunk?" The prince asked.

"I didn't want to take up any of your space, your highness." Jisung answered awkwardly, feeling all eyes on him.

Minho tsk-ed and moved to sit properly on the couch. He waved Jisung over, making the boy softly walk towards his master with tiny and scared steps, and his hands intertwined in front of his body.

"Sit here, chipmunk. There's a lot of space." Minho said, scooting towards Chan to give Jisung a bit more space to sit in.

He servant hesitantly walked over to Minho side, sitting down. He sat with his back straightened out, and his hands folded in his lap. Jisung's eyes were averted at all times, fearing that he'd end up staring at one of the beautiful princes.

Minho chuckled and moved a bit to get comfortable. He noticed how Jisung was tense. Without thinking anything special about it, Minho placed his hand on Jisung's knee, making him jump. Minho rubbed circles on the younger's knee, in an attempt to claim him down.

Once Minho lifted his gaze again, he met the raised eyebrows, and smirking faces of his three brothers. Seungmin looked shocked, Felix was smirking and Woojin looked amused.

Minho rolled his eyes and sunk further into the comfortable couch, making his hand slip up to the middle of Jisung's thigh.

Jisung was having a hard time staying still. He didn't feel uncomfortable with Minho touching him, but he definitely felt uncomfortable having almost the whole royal family watching him as the prince touched him in such a way.