Chapter: 60

Fuming in anger, I storm inside the club nearly punching the guy who tries to stop me. 

Jake, you are so dead!

Looking around, I take a deep breath to control my anger, ignoring the smell of bleaching agents mixed with sweats. The sounds of shouts and grunts fall onto my ears and my feet take in the direction of the sound. The sounds getting louder as I near the door, probably where practices are being held. Muffled thumps against the mats, groaning, and cursing can be clearly heard when I open the door.

Soon my eyes land on my target as he is warming up. Marching straight up to him, I land a punch in his gut making him double over in pain.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" He yells as he gives me a murderous look. As soon as he notices me his expression changes into a nervous one while standing straight.

"You fucking got me drunk." I take a threatening step towards him.

"I am...sorry," he stutters, looking a bit pale, "I didn't intentionally switch the drinks, it was a mistake."

"Mistake because of which I am having a raging headache and mind you it has nothing to with the hangover." With my bloodshot eyes and menacing glare, I must be looking really scary as he gulps looking frightened.

"What are you doing here?" Alec asks, failing to hide his amusement in this situation.

"Oh, the second culprit is here. Please stand in line, after I am done with him, it will be your turn." I throw a glare at him.

"You-" I can't even complete my sentence when I face his back, as my view turns upside down.

"Sorry for the disturbance, everyone," Alec says as he throws me over his shoulder and starts walking, "Entertainment is over, continue with your practice." 

"Alec put me down you jerk," I punch him on his back, causing him to falter a little. But the idiot he is, he doesn't put me down instead he quickens his speed to wherever he is taking me.

"Ouch!" I groan as with each step his shoulder rams into my stomach.

He puts me down and slightly wincing as he rubs the spot on his back where I have punched. 

Serves him right.

"Why so angry, Firefly?" He asks in a teasing tone as he rolls his shoulders back.

"You snitch!" I jab my finger on his chest. "You told Pops and not forget after waking him up, that I was drunk out of my mind when you dropped me home last night."

"I just told him that you accidentally got drunk and he should take care of you." He shrugs pretending to look innocent.

"Oh, he took care of me too well." My words laced with sarcasm as I remember waking up to the sound of the air horn just after three hours of sleep. "He fucking blew the air horn in my ear after every fifteen minutes as the punishment for drinking. All thanks to you and that Jake."

"What did I do? I didn't get you any drink." He rolls his lips inside his mouth trying to suppress his laughter.

"You could have kept your mouth shut, instead of spilling everything in front of Pops." I narrow my eyes at him.

"Are you sure that I have told him everything?" He takes a step closer to me while I rack my brain.

I clearly remember whatever happened last night after Pops welcomed me, with a glass of water... okay, let me rephrase when he welcomed me with pouring a glass of water over my head after Alec dropped me home. But before that my memory is a bit hazy, I remember things in bits and pieces.