Chapter: 135

John steps inside and he looks around the room probably looking for Liam.

His eyebrows raise for a fraction of second when he finds me standing in the room.

"What a pleasant surprise to find you here." He smiles, sounding genuinely happy to see me as if we are some long lost friends, "I see, you have managed to find your son." Still smiling widely at me, he nods his head.

But I know, his smile carries nothing but poison.

My eyes noticing each and every moment of his, as he slowly walks more inside the room and closes the door behind him.

"But where is that little boy of yours?" He asks, then he glances at the broken window and laughs, "Tsk tsk tsk, you helped him escape from here to keep him safe, but couldn't save yourself. Ah, mother's love makes a woman blind." He shakes his head.

Mother's love makes a woman strong and you are about to witness what this mother will do with you.

"I have given you an opportunity to live, by letting you and your son live happily far away from here. Away from Alec's life. But you threw away that opportunity and came back." He sighs."Too bad now you will die as I don't give second chances to anyone."

"It would be really heartbreaking to kill you." He feigns a sad look, "You should not have returned back here."

I smile looking at him while shaking my head.

"And you should not have touched my son." I sigh loudly then without even giving him a chance to react I swing the wrench at his face.

Holding his face he instantly falls down, as blood starts to seep from his mouth.

"You should not have touched my son," I repeat while stepping on his hand. "With this hand you have grabbed my son's hair, right?" I arch an eyebrow and placing my foot on his wrist I hit his fingers repeatedly with the wrench.

He screams loudly which twists my lips in a wicked smirk, as at this moment, nothing could have been more satisfying than his screams.

Before I can hit him again, he grabs my ankle with his other hand and pulls it harshly, making me fall backward. I hit the ground as the wrench falls away from my hand.

He grips my neck as he straddles me, even with using one hand, he is stronger than me. Instead of struggling, I relax my body trying to keep myself calm.

Half side of his face has started to swell, where I have hit him, while blood drips from his broken jaw.

"I will make you regret hitting me." He grunts barely able to make out words, blood spews from his mouth with every word, then leaving my neck he slaps my hard on my face.

My jaws clench in anger as I taste the metallic taste of blood in my mouth.

Wrapping my legs around his waist, I use my whole body strength to throw him on the side. As soon as he falls on the side, I place my knee on his chest while I rain blows on his face. I can feel his facial bones fracturing with each of my punch, but this doesn't stop me.

Standing up, I kick his face, once and then twice because I loved the sound of his painful grunts when my foot touches his face. My white shoes now have smears of his blood on it. Placing my foot on his broken jaw, I step on his jaw.

He somehow manages to push me, making me lose my balance, as he scrambles away from me.

A gunshot resonates as my back hits the wall due to its impact while hot burning sensation explodes in my leg. I feel like someone is burning my flesh and the fire is slowly spreading throughout my leg.