Epilogue

One year later

Slowly unwrapping my arms from around Liam, I slightly shift away from him. Gently, I run my fingers through his hair, removing the strand of hair from his forehead.

Last night Liam has come to our room because he was unable to sleep. I sensed that he was just missing me, as the last few days have been chaotic. Even though I was trying my best to balance everything and give him proper time, but still, I didn't get to spend much time with him. So last night turned into a cuddle and snuggle night, and after watching The Lion King we all slept together.

After placing a kiss on his forehead, I place a pillow under his arm, as I get out of the bed. Going through my daily morning routine, I walk outside the room, but the mouthwatering smell of french toasts steer my direction, straight to the kitchen.

"Why did you come out of the bed?" Alec asks while flipping the toast in the pan, "I would have brought the breakfast in our room."

But he knows he will not get any reply for me, neither he is expecting to get, as I am still in my no-talk mood.

"Here." He places a glass of milk in front of me and kisses my cheek leaning over the table.

Involuntarily, my lips upturn into a smile.

Somewhat mornings have turned into my favorite part of the day because this is the time I can peacefully admire him.

By looking at him nobody can say he is such a family-oriented person. He is still the same private person for the world, but at home, he is a different Alec.

During this past year, he has learned to share his thoughts with me and now he easily shares whatever is in his heart.

However, he is still an over-protective and over-possessive person, but I guess this can be never be changed and I love him with his over-possessiveness and protectiveness nature.

He smiles while glancing at me as we both have our breakfast in silence. However, when we are just about to finish our breakfast, our silence is interrupted by the crying sound.

Alec's smiles brighten as the youngest Gregory has decided to wake up. Leaving the breakfast, he quickly washes his hands as he goes pick up the newest addition of the family.

In the meantime, I gobble down my remaining french toast as I know it is time for someone else's breakfast.

The demanding cries become louder as Alec brings our three-weeks old daughter Alina into the kitchen.

"Another member of the family who is not a morning person." Alec laughs and kisses her head as he hands her to me.

She slightly calms down when I hold her, perhaps she has sensed her breakfast is near to her. Carrying her to the living room, I settle on the couch near the window which looks over our vast backyard as I start nursing her.

This is my favorite place to sit as the view is really calming and I simply love looking at the greenery while enjoying these peaceful moments with myself and now Alina has become part of these moments.

When she is fed and satisfied, Alec takes her from me. At the same time, Liam walks into the room rubbing his eye with his fist, trying to clear the sleep from his eyes.

"Is she awake?" He asks as Alina makes some soft cooing sounds when Alec kisses her hands and then feet.

"Yeah." Alec nods his head as he shifts her in his arms so that Liam can see her face.

I was really worried about Liam's reaction when I found out that I was pregnant. I didn't know how was he going to react to this new change, as for seven years he was the only baby of this house... our only child.