Chapter: 127

Again and again, the same clip is being played, and just like the first time my heart twists painfully inside my chest when I watch Liam crying.

But it is also fueling the rage inside me.

On the other hand, it seems like Alec has shut all his emotions because he is behaving completely impassive.

However, the way they are working is agitating me. Sitting inside a room, trying to decode Liam's words, and analyzing the situation... this is just testing my patience.

And what is even more frustrating is that everyone is avoiding me like the plague.

Nobody is telling me what are they going or how they are going to get back Liam.

Shaking my head, I walk outside the room because I have figured there is no use in sitting that damn room where nobody is going to tell me anything.

Maybe it is time, that now I should take things in my own hand.

I am Avery, I don't need anyone's help to find my son.

Let them all sit inside and do their thing. While I am going to try to look for my son in my own way, a way that doesn't involve sitting on my ass.

Going back inside Alec's room, I slip my phone inside my pocket and grab my car keys from there. Quietly, avoiding everyone's eyes I step outside the house.

Opening my car's door, I slip inside my car and a moment later the passenger side's door opens and Ron quickly gets inside.

"What are you doing here?" I look at the idiot who should be resting, "You are not supposed to go anywhere?"

"And are you?" He arches an eyebrow.

"You are the one who is hurt, not me." I clench my teeth, "God, you have just got conscious two hours back."

"Haven't you heard wounded lion is more dangerous?" He smirks, there is a crazy glint in his eyes. "They killed the guys who were more like brothers to me than friends, shot me, and took away my only favorite kid. They have definitely summoned their death."

"Now don't waste time before the boss finds out that you are missing." He winks at me, "Floor the gas, Boss lady, we have to beat them in finding Liam first." He nods his head towards the house.

"Team Boss lady for the win." He raises his fist.

A genuine smile spread across my lips as I bump my fist against his.

"Let's go, partner." I nod my head with a smile.

************************************************************

"Sun, tree, water, red, bell," I tell him while driving towards my house as we both have decided we are going to start our search from there.

"Your kid is smart, I must say." He nods his head, "John fucked up really bad by kidnapping him. Because whom he thought as a normal six years old kid is someone who is capable of lighting up his ass."

"Once he will die, I will ask Liam to piss over his dead body." I grit my teeth, clutching the driving wheel tightly in my hands.

"You are diabolical." He raises his eyebrows, "But I like your thinking. Maybe I will take a dump over his body."

"So, now from here, we follow the road that SUV might possibly have taken." I park my car near my house in the same place where that SUV was.

"We should start looking for Sun first, then?" He says slightly arching an eyebrow as eyes scanning the area.