AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi guys! Welcome to my first ever Liskook fanfic. Well, it took me so long to finally write this one. Hoping you'd like it.

DISCLAIMER:

This story is a product solely on my imagination and my love for Liskook. There are some events that may be similar in real life, it is because I wanted to make it not far from the reality of the characters' life and experiences. It would be more believable if we would inject some real happenings.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT:

I would greatly appreciate it if you guys would voice out your thoughts and opinions on every chapter. It would help me assess if you guys liked it and if there is really someone reading. It  would help me decide whether to continue or just stop. 

Feel free to talk to me privately or interact with me through the comment section. 

Also, comment some of the things that you'd like to happen. We are making this a collaboration of my ideas and yours.

I promise to reply to some of them. Let us have a talk and share our love for Blackpink and BTS and other kpop groups. 

THANK YOU:

To all of you who'd read my story, I owe you guys a lot. It just makes me happy knowing that someone's reading my works and are deep into the things that I love a.k.a Lisa and Jungkook and their whole group.

Thank you guys for supporting. I promise to do well and offer you a good story, worth your time.