Chapter XVIII

'Actually, I'm hoping that we'll find another entrance, the same way you did in your Maze. Keep your eyes open.'

Minho was quite smart. He reminded me of Sofia. I missed her and Rita so much. We supported each other since the day we got out of the Box. My hope began to increase. We would meet again. Worst case scenario, we would be together again in Heaven, if that even exists.

We were exploring what they called Section 1. In a week, we would finish the 7 Sections that divided the Maze. We searched the ground, the walls, and every inch where we passed. We didn't even stop. The whole day passed by, with no good news.

'Well, tomorrow is another day. Let's get back home' said Minho.

We returned to The Glade, and no one asked us what we'd found. They knew there was nothing. Our faces showed the disappointment. Me and Newt went to 'our' room, washed our faces and sat on the bed. The whole day had gone by in a rush.

'What a bloody day,' he said.

'Are you okay? - Oh, here I go again. I'm so-'

Newt interrupted me. With a kiss.

'We're okay,' he managed to say.

I smiled and kissed him harder. I took off his shirt and, this time, he took mine. His skin was sweaty and warm. We both ended on the bed. He was tracing a line of kisses from my stomach to my mouth. I kept my hands on his back, caressing him gently.

And then the noise of The Closing began. Those Doors had a very bad timing.

'Dinner time?' I asked.

'In 10 minutes' Newt answered.

I laughed, and kissed him again. I was falling for him. He kissed my neck, and I was beggining to unbutton his pants.

Someone knocked.

'Love-birds, dinner is ready! And you know my food is bad when it's cold.'

It could only be Frypan. We laughed, put our clothes back on and left the room.

(I would like to thank everyone who keeps commenting, voting and giving me tons of feeback! If you liked this, don't forget to vote, that means a lot to me!)