Chapter XXXVIII

The dining room was gross. I won't describe it. Minho and I spent at least an hour cleaning everything. Shards of broken glasses, food, everything you can imagine.

'This was so stupid,' I said.

'What?' Minho asked.

'This party.'

'If Alby was here, he would've never let this nonsense happen.'

'Yeah.'

What Minho said made me think. He was right. But what bothered me was Newt. He should've assumed control. Rita, Sofia and I should've, too. The sun began to rise as we left the dining room.

'Let's wake up Newt, Sofia and Rita. We need to figure out what we'll do today,' Minho said.'

I nodded. Passing through the dorms, I could see that everyone was still asleep. I pointed to Sofia's bed, and Minho went in. I hoped she wouldn't kill me later for doing this. I woke up Rita. She had the worst hangover ever.

'Leave me alone,' she grunted.

'Good morning. Feeling good huh?'

'Get out of here.'

'Either you wake up or I'll ask Cam to come here.'

'Cam? Wait... What did we do last night? I can't remember anything... Just Cam's lips.'

'I wonder why. Probably because you two "talked" so much.'

'Oh no... I didn't know what I was doing.'

'We have other issues right now. Get dressed up.'

I closed her curtain and woke up Newt, stroking his hair.

'Hey, you were quick.'

'The dining room was so clean; I didn't have to do anything.'

'Oh yeah, I remember.'

'You do? What exactly?'

Did he remember telling me he loved me? Had he actually mean it?

'I remember some things, but most of it is a blur.'

'I imagine... Hurry up; the Doors will open anytime soon.'

Sofia was already dressed, and she was frantically combing her hair.

'Someone's in a hurry,' I told her.

'Don't be stupid. By the way, thanks a lot for sending Minho,' she said ironically.

'You're welcome.'

'You realize I'm being ironic right?'

'Yes, but you'll thank me later. Besides, he saw your messy hair and heard your snores and didn't run away. Isn't that a good thing?'

'It's great,? she said, rolling her eyes.

Newt opened the curtains.

(Sorry for not updating yesterday, but it's the first Comic Con in my country and I totally forgot! Btw I met Seth Gilliam! He is amazing! I hope you'll keep voting!)