𝗙𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗶𝗻

ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟs :: Frankenstein x childish!reader
ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢs :: kinda uh smutty- but not that bad:')
ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ :: 0.9k
❝ [ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ] ¡! ❞
Hello!this is my second chapter and im still quite nervous about what you guys think, but please enjoy!!
───────────────────────
Y/N's P.O.V
I huffed out as i stared at Frankenstein who is working very hard with his unending pile of paperworks.

"Frankenstein~ please just spend some time with me. Im bored."

Frakenstein sighed once again and look up from his desk and offered me a guilty smile.

"Y/N, i told you that you may go home first, you don't need to wait for me here."

"But i want to! Or maybe you don't want me to?" I pouted lightly and looked down, playing with the corner of my skirt.

Frakenstein let out a frustrated sigh once again and i pretend to flinch at that.

"Love, you know that's not what i meant."

I cheekily grinned at what he said, hearing the frustration laced in his voice.

"I know babe, im only teasing you", i said cheekily at him and winked at him as i picked up my novel that i've been reading while waiting for him. He then continued doing his paperworks after glaring at me jokingly.

After a while, i started getting bored again so i decided to walk near him and see what he's doing. I walked behind him and gently poked him at the back of his neck.

"Hmm? What is it, love?" He responded, without looking at me.

I keep poking at his neck and his shoulder but he still wouldn't pay attention to me.

"I'm not going to stop poking you until you give me some attention, Mr. Frankenstein."

I saw him putting down his pen and glance sideways at me before suddenly a hand grabbed my wrist and i fall into his lap. He then steadies me by placing his arm around my waist, helping me to get into a comfortable position.

"Now now~ that wouldn't be so nice, wouldn't it, Ms.L/N?" He whispered huskily to my ears, blowing soft wind after. I giggled and try to squirm away from his grip but he tightened it.

"Since you were bored and very needy of my attention, you may sit here until im done with my work. So get comfy, Ms.L/N."

"Very well, Mr. Frankenstein."

I then laced my arm around his neck and relaxed into his arms. I watched as he continue to write and sign the papers and luckily, the pile of paper seems to lessen a little bit from before. I sigh contently and decided to play with his hair a little bit. I know he loves it when i play with his hair.

I brushed his soft hair with my hands and twirl it around my fingers as i hum on a soft tune. I then got bored again after awhile so i decided to make some coffee.

"Babe, would you like a cup of coffee?"

He then stopped writing and pecked my lips before nodding, obvious tiredness written all over his face. I smiled at him softly and brushed a strand of hair out of his face before getting up and leaving the room to go make a cup of coffee.

After making the coffee, i got back in his workroom and put his cup of coffee on his desk and make my way to the sofa with my own cup of coffee in my hand. I sat down and relaxed in the sofa as i grabbed another novel to read.

"Ehem, Ms.L/N, what do you think you're doing?" frankenstein said, his voice sounds demanding and authoritative. I look up and locked eyes with him, confused.

"Yes?"

"Come here. You should be sitting right here" he said, patting his lap with a sexy smirk plastered on his face. My eyes widened and i immediately look away as my cheeks turned pink.

"W-what are you saying?"

"Oh? Where's the confidence from before, Ms.L/N?"

I stayed quiet and decided to just ignore him, hiding my pink face behind my book.

"Y/N" he said in a warning tone, patting his lap once again. This time, i listened to him and make my way to his desk. He pulled me to his lap and continue doing his paperworks.

"Hmm your hair smells nice, Y/N" he said out of the blue, shocking me. I blushed at his words and hide my red face on his shoulder. Suddenly, he stood up with me in his arms and bring us to the couch, sitting down with me still on his lap. He softly grabbed my chin, locking my head in place and leaning closer as he pressed his lips against mine, connecting our lips together in a hot passionate kiss. After a while, i leaned away whilst panting softly, clearly out of breath.

"What are you doing babe? Are you done with your paperworks?"

He smiled softly at me and proceed to lock our lips once again but i blocked his kiss by putting my palm against his mouth.

"Babe~" i whined at him. He grabbed my wrist and pull my hand away softly.

"I'm almost done, sweetheart. Please just let me have my break and give me your sweet lips" he said, leaning in once again. I sighed at him and put my arms around his neck, meeting his lips midway.

After a few more kisses, i pulled away and glared at Frankenstein who's leaning in once again.

"I know i've kissed you like, ten times, but just like another ten, please"

I giggled at what he said pecked his nose lovingly before locking our lips once again.
───────────────────────
❝𝐘𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐲, 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧. 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐲 ♡❞
-
-
-
Please leave a vote and comments to let me know what you guys think. See you next time!!